GIRL LEAVES PANTIES IN MY CAR (VIDEO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorkHardPlayHard

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
what are you talking about? we already met.
i never accept invites on that night. they must make that decision sober. then we "hook up".
How did the meeting go?

So i washed these panties for you...

Also, if she really wanted to get laid, why couldn't she have picked a guy from the bar?
Maybe there is something about a sober driver getting you home safe?

uber strike

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
How did the meeting go?

So i washed these panties for you...

Also, if she really wanted to get laid, why couldn't she have picked a guy from the bar?
Maybe there is something about a sober driver getting you home safe?
this may give you an idea of how the date went.
they are with friends and co workers. some girls don't want to be seen leaving with a guy from the bar. but when they are alone and no one to judge it's a whole different story. plus i got game. so that helps.

uber strike

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Recording her like that is creep style.

I think at one point, she asks "are you filming me? Put it away"
she said, "already", when i lifted her skirt. she knew from the beginning that the skirt is coming off. you don't leave panties as a tip and meet up the next day unless you want it. you can never be creepy in anything you do when you have already built a comfort level. it's called game.
i'll give you an example: you meet a girl at the bar, you can't take her home and think you're going to have sex right away. it has to start at the bar. make sure you make contact at least twice before you bring her home. but nothing sexual. tell her let me see your ring (or watch, bracelet) and grab her hand). or tell her her hair is in the way that you want to see her face and run her hair around her ear. this will build comfort so that she is used to your touch. that way when you go in for the kiss it is not creepy and does not feel wrong.
this girl was in the back seat so i couldn't do that, but at dinner i made the necessary contact. she was comfortable with me by this time when we went for drinks. you hear her laugh at the end. you can tell she was good with me pulling up her skirt in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.