Girl comes in the car and says "You're so cute, I'll do whatever u want me 2 do"

DriverX

Back when I was green and was teetering on the brink of deactivation because I had no clue a 4.64 was bad until the week before, I got one of these drunk women demanding sex. I remember feeling raped by her and Uber because I knew if I denied her or didn't perform adequately I'd risk a 1 star rating and certain deactivation by Uber.

Uber really has us drivers over a barrel on this rating thing. It's one thing to have a independent rating system like Yelp or googles that only provides information, but with Uber's ability to deactivate us because of some jerk passenger that rates us 1* is totally unfair and breaks the spirit if not the laws of Independent contractors.

Anyway, no one wants to admit to being raped by anyone especially a drunk woman and Uber. I hope my story helps others cope with the trauma that these experiences leave imprinted in our psyches for life.

Andrew Thun

Back when I was green and was teetering on the brink of deactivation because I had no clue a 4.64 was bad until the week before, I got one of these drunk women demanding sex. I remember feeling raped by her and Uber because I knew if I denied her or didn't perform adequately I'd risk a 1 star rating and certain deactivation by Uber.

Uber really has us drivers over a barrel on this rating thing. It's one thing to have a independent rating system like Yelp or googles that only provides information, but with Uber's ability to deactivate us because of some jerk passenger that rates us 1* is totally unfair and breaks the spirit if not the laws of Independent contractors.

Anyway, no one wants to admit to being raped by anyone especially a drunk woman and Uber. I hope my story helps others cope with the trauma that these experiences leave imprinted in our psyches for life.

its even worse when it's the drunk guy you just picked up at Flicks at 2:15 who struck out all night and just wants to cuddle!! LOL

tohunt4me

Sounds like a lawsuit.

UBER sexual extortion sanctioned by ubers manipulative ratings system !

DriverX

I thought about it, but it's he said she said and how often does a judge take a mans side on sexual extortion/rape claims when a woman is involved. Anyway I need to stay active to pay bills and I knew that if I filed an official complaint or whatever Uber would immediately deactivate me regardless. THe legal battle could go on for months or years with no guarantee of winning anything plus they have me under arbitration so it would cost a ton of money to fight and I'd be offered a small settlement if anything and most likely permanent deactivation.

This is bound to happen to woman driver soon if it hasn't already happened and I'm sure she will have more luck suing Uber than I would. THe climate for men or boys being raped by women or their teachers isn't taken seriously in this country. People think its a joke and that it doesn't affect males in the same way it does women, but being forced into a sexual situation by any unwanted manipulation is rape and affects the emotional and physical health of men and women similarly.

Rendog11

Look don't sleep with the help. Anyway get a number to call back said aggressor after or when your not working. Desperation equals jail time. By the way I've had plenty of offers from both sexes and turned them all down. Happily married not going to die from fluber experiment drove for 2yrs am retired now just kicking it in Eastlake paradise. Can't bring deadly virus home and risk getting some female pregnant and lose everything including respect from my family. It's your lifestyle weigh the risks yourself

Last edited:

DriverX

I didn't have a choice. I would be deactivated if I denied her and she gave me a 1 star rating.

Is there an official policy on consensual sex with the pax? I wasn't aware that Uber weighed in on this either way.

Ubernic

I've been hit on, but no way will I do anything with a rider. Unless we exchange numbers and connect after the ride. Last thing any of us needs is a girl screaming "I was raped by my Uber driver" because she thinks she can sue Uber. No thanks, no rider is worth sex offender status, job loss, lawsuit, or jailtime.

DriverPsycho

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
its even worse when it's the drunk guy you just picked up at Flicks at 2:15 who struck out all night and just wants to cuddle!! LOL
LMAO! I always avoid Hillcrest, it was nuts with the Pride festivities, I had 2 gay guys n 1 lesbian girl on 1 ride, they were all deaf and they were all talking to them selfs with their hands and looking at me all weird n s$&t pointing at my Tattos