Ginger Breeze earnings

Ghwwe72

IMG_3019.PNG

IMG_3022.PNG

Robinhood

Don't you turn off one app when on a ride with the other or do you just run them anyways? With constant pings I wouldn't have that high time on both

Ghwwe72

Don't you turn off one app when on a ride with the other or do you just run them anyways? With constant pings I wouldn't have that high time on both
Whenever I'm on a Lyft trip I change preferences on Uber to Cape/Islands and leave the app on.Lyft hours are close to correct since I turn that off when on an Uber trip

Liberty89

I would like to see Ginger Breeze go up against John1975 and the uber cats. 1 week. Head to head competition. Who can earn the most? Only one of them can be crowned king of Boston rideshare. Who will it be?

Finally.... Someone posts a real earnings screenshot that isn't fabricated.
LOL!!!

john1975

John, how much do you earn on average per day?
It can be all over the place depending on how much I work that day. Sometimes 150 or less and sometimes 400. But usually somewhere in between. I don't really focus on what I earn per day but rather plan it out per week. That way if it's slow I go home early. And if it's busy I stay out longer. So I'm not really looking to stay out each day to hit a set target.