Gig economy rating systems lead to racial bias

Stevie The magic Unicorn

Personally I think that paxhole rating should go away.

they should also ban a shit load of paxholes but the rating system should go away.

they should also force the code thingy on any passenger or delivery customer that has ever contested getting a ride or delivery.

Rating the passengers will only cause these problems.

All I get as a cab driver before accepting a fare?

Fare waiting zone 43 (2.4 miles)
(accept or decline buttons)

That’s all I get before agreeing to take them is the Helicopter distance and zone number.

Then AFTER I agree I get a specific pickup location, passenger name and if nessary an advisory with additional details.

So I get zone 43 2.3 miles.

Do I want that?

well yes I do. 2.3 miles isn’t too far for me to take and zone 43 isn’t that bad of a zone.0% chance of a tourist but whatever.

1234 East Altamonte drive plublix
Nana party 1.

1601415716601.png

but I keep my mouth shut pick up “nana” and drive her, her walker and cart full of groceries home and start looking for the next fare.

Can I tell what race, or how old/disabled Nana is?

can I tell she’s at a grocery store?

No...

I shut the hell up and drive her and don’t @@@@@ and moan and pray my next fare isn’t a repeat,

BogusServiceAnimal

The correct answer is that people's behavior create a pattern of drivers discrimination and poor passenger behavior that is construed as racial bias in a world with zero accountability.

Insurance companies must have racial bias too. People don't force minorities to speed and break the law.

Trafficat

Affirmative action in rating coming soon. Perhaps white male drivers will have to be rated 0.1 higher for pro benefits or to avoid deactivation.

DerBundes

How about treating drivers and riders equally and fairly ? Too radical
How about executing riders finessing the system, to avoid surges and getting free rides?! Not just banning them from the platform, in the event of ending on Social Media acting stupid with a driver, but UBER's algorithm deploying a drone to the culprit's house...
Post automatically merged:

The correct answer is that people's behavior create a pattern of drivers discrimination and poor passenger behavior that is construed as racial bias in a world with zero accountability.

Insurance companies must have racial bias too. People don't force minorities to speed and break the law.
They do. Why do my premiums have to be determined by
1-) zip code,
2-) income,
3-) education,
4-) profession,
5-) gender,
6-) whether i rent or not,
7-) my credit rating?!

A coked-out white surgeon from Westchester, has a higher chance of getting into an accident, after a night's binge.

Can I tell what race, or how old/disabled Nana is?!
🤔🤔🤔🤔
That's a given...
Jewish grandma who lives by herself, with a cat.

Reject a service animal...
The only pets I drive, are caged. No neurotic pooch will pee in my car, when we enter a tunnel...

Last edited:

Coachman

I've given out more low ratings to minority riders. But that's because they've misbehaved.

Of course that flies in the face of SJW theology.

Dingo

Black people deserve a 'get out of jail free' card at least once on the gig. Reject a service animal, rape a pax, suspended license. I say give them a do over in the name of social justice.
I just want the raperations out in the open with a number on em...
So I know whether to invest in Popeyes or

Med men..