GH shenanigans!

Seamus

All these companies are the same horse with a different stripe.

Last night GH was offering an extra $10 for each 3 deliveries. The catch? Must maintain an 80% acceptance during the deliveries. I rarely fall for these things because it makes you do stupid behaviors for a little extra money.

Ok I figured it was impossible for me to hit 80% because of all the far away offers. Decided to give it a shot. Since I had a DD block later I figured I would try to get three offers and then log out, getting the $10. I did it as a challenge just to see if I could actually get it.

Did two deliveries that were local and actually good offers, perfect. I figured the next delivery would be for a pick up about 40 minutes away. :roflmao: To my surprise I get an offer two minutes away and the drop off looks on the map to be pretty close. Complete the delivery and stop taking offers.

I’m thinking wow that was really easy, and I’m getting my $10. Go to look at my earnings and see that I don’t have the $10 supplement. I look at the breakdown and it says my acceptance rate was 75% because I “missed” an offer!!! Yeah right, if I missed an offer it was because it was invisible! What a bogus, lame ass, dirty trick to save the $10. You suck GH just like all the rest of them.

Last edited:

uberboy1212

Damn sorry man that’s BS. Nothing really surprises me anymore with any of these companies. All of them are dirty as @@@, constantly trying to get over on drivers. The amount of sht they get away with is crazy. It’s like online blackjack, u know it’s rigged but there’s no way to prove it 100%.

NOXDriver

I tried one of those 'bonus' perks ONCE. Did what they said (3 deliveries etc etc) and didn't get paid. Was off block and it was kind of slow on a Friday so I just went home.

I'll stick to my normal 'schedule' where its fairly busy and I can hit $25/hr consistently. No way I give up my 'right' to not take a delivery because its to far or low pay.

k4ever

All these companies are the same horse with a different stripe.

Last night GH was offering an extra $10 for each 3 deliveries. The catch? Must maintain an 80% acceptance during the deliveries. I rarely fall for these things because it makes you do stupid behaviors for a little extra money.

Ok I figured it was impossible for me to hit 80% because of all the far away offers. Decided to give it a shot. Since I had a DD block later I figured I would try to get three offers and then log out, getting the $10. I did it as a challenge just to see if I could actually get it.

Did two deliveries that were local and actually good offers, perfect. I figured the next delivery would be for a pick up about 40 minutes away. :roflmao: To my surprise I get an offer two minutes away and the drop off looks on the map to be pretty close. Complete the delivery and stop taking offers.

I’m thinking wow that was really easy, and I’m getting my $10. Go to look at my earnings and see that I don’t have the $10 supplement. I look at the breakdown and it says my acceptance rate was 75% because I “missed” an offer!!! Yeah right, if I missed an offer it was because it was invisible! What a bogus, lame ass, dirty trick to save the $10. You suck GH just like all the rest of them.
Reminds me of those 3 in a row $15 bonus on Uber. I will wait until I get a 2.0x+ ping, then cross my fingers that the next one was a decent surged ping as well. After I did those 2 I thought I would just accept whatever comes next but then the app "mysteriously" glitched out when that 3rd ping came. Not matter what I would do, the app will freeze. After several minutes or a restart, I will be back online and lose the bonus because I went offline.

Seamus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Reminds me of those 3 in a row $15 bonus on Uber. I will wait until I get a 2.0x+ ping, then cross my fingers that the next one was a decent surged ping as well. After I did those 2 I thought I would just accept whatever comes next but then the app "mysteriously" glitched out when that 3rd ping came. Not matter what I would do, the app will freeze. After several minutes or a restart, I will be back online and lose the bonus because I went offline.
It sucks that they all do it. Lyft and Grift rhyme for a reason. Cheatin Lyft I find to be the master of the "Streak Bonus" grift. They are shameless.