• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Getting smell out

Hans GrUber

i smoke in the car. The odor in my car is bad at this point. I keep a respectable 4.79 in spite of the odor and lack of any cleaning, but at this point I am legit starting to feel bad for customers.

Anyone know of a place that will get the odor out at a reasonable price?

anteetr

No, but the smell goes away if you stop smoking in the car. I also use febreeze car fresheners. They cover up a lot of stank. Usually 2 for $5 at Walmart.

Jesse36

The professional method of removing odors is an ozone generator.
Without having your car properly treated the smell will never go away on its own.

1998v8sho

A good detail shop should be able to get the smell out. A steam clean of the interior will kill any odor and keep it from coming back. The shop that I use is in south Philly (JoJo's detailing). They do great work and at a pretty affordable price.

Good luck.

nm339242

The professional method of removing odors is an ozone generator.
Without having your car properly treated the smell will never go away on its own.
Not true. I've bought a used car that was clearly previously owned by a smoker. The smell was faint at first but it was definitely there but eventually went away.

However if you're going to continue to smoke in the car then save your time and money. It won't go away no matter what you do.

grams777

Author
Picked up a decent new ozone generator recently on amazon for $70. Good for other uses also.

s philly

pep boys you have everything there I smoke my self and when I get ping I just spray and when customer get in I get compliment for nice smell . cost $5.29
and last me a week .

Jefg1110

i smoke in the car. The odor in my car is bad at this point. I keep a respectable 4.79 in spite of the odor and lack of any cleaning, but at this point I am legit starting to feel bad for customers.
I use a smoke odor eliminator from Amazon. It works great. It comes in a 7 of can. Try it and let me know your ressul