• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Getting Paid

brody30

Uber going bankrupt or what. I still have trips processing from Friday and yesterday and now happening again today.

This company is really something else.

atthehop

If they do you are so far in the bottom of the food chain to get the money you will be worm food before you see a penny. But keep feeding the brass.

I had one ride out of twenty yesterday delayed in processing. I called help to be sure it was on their system.
They confirmed it and also that it was quoted to the pax as 20 to 25 bucks.

Came through this morning.

Only ride I had that happen on in many months.

NJKing

They are going bankrupt. I have one with surge yesterday still processing and I have one short trip still processing.

I had two rides from yesterday "still being processed" this morning.

They missed the 4:00 AM cutoff, so I get them paid next week.

If they pull this crap for every driver, the one week of interest in the delay adds up to a lot of $$$.

They are playing games with driver $$$.

ibeam23

That’s been happening nationwide for a few days now. I’ve done five long trips today and the only thing that has processed are the in app tips.

luckytown

I lost a trip that was processing....I emailed because phone support was unavailable.....I finally got paid for trip this morning......They did not respond to email like they usually do....This has to be planned for those who dont check.....maybe its the way they will show some profit after 5 billion lost....just steal...

NJ Jimmy

I lost a trip that was processing....I emailed because phone support was unavailable.....I finally got paid for trip this morning......They did not respond to email like they usually do....This has to be planned for those who dont check.....maybe its the way they will show some profit after 5 billion lost....just steal...
Sorry, but I doubting.

Jtnjdrive

Missing my first trip from yesterday my first trip for today. All other trips show up immediately. Something fishy's going on here and I don't trust Uber to keep track of my missing trips. The "see trips" has disappeared from weekly earnings graph and replace with "see earnings activity". Missing trips are not registering there.

luckytown

Missing my first trip from yesterday my first trip for today. All other trips show up immediately. Something fishy's going on here and I don't trust Uber to keep track of my missing trips. The "see trips" has disappeared from weekly earnings graph and replace with "see earnings activity". Missing trips are not registering there.
yes this is planned....my trip was totally gone...i made a note of it on saturday.....yesterday they said it was fixed and that trip was gone from my transactions......I emailed proof of trip and myteriously it was there two days later.......if you dont check or email do you think that they will put effort in.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm:thumbdown:

brody30

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don’t trust them either. I have 6 trips still ‘processing’. Most from today but I still have a nice one from Saturday that is still missing.

SuzeCB

Keep taking those screenshots of your rides, and keeping old school taxi driver style logs. U/L will "forget" some of these rides, or estimate what they think should have been the mileage/time. Funny how these mistakes never benefit the driver, isn't it?

The more info you have about each ride stored somewhere where YOU control it, the better. Give them a trip ID number and suddenly they can find the trip they SWEAR didn't exist.

This is YOUR business. Don't rely on someone else to keep any of your records!

RightTurnOnRed

Its funny how this appeared for 3 days straight right after they announced earnings.......:thumbdown:
Earnings ? Or lack thereof ?
Post automatically merged:

Keep taking those screenshots of your rides, and keeping old school taxi driver style logs. U/L will "forget" some of these rides, or estimate what they think should have been the mileage/time. Funny how these mistakes never benefit the driver, isn't it?

The more info you have about each ride stored somewhere where YOU control it, the better. Give them a trip ID number and suddenly they can find the trip they SWEAR didn't exist.

This is YOUR business. Don't rely on someone else to keep any of your records!
That's solid advice. I think I'm going to download a screen recorder today. ?

gabesdaddee

I had two rides from yesterday "still being processed" this morning.

They missed the 4:00 AM cutoff, so I get them paid next week.

If they pull this crap for every driver, the one week of interest in the delay adds up to a lot of $$$.

They are playing games with driver $$$.
I totally agree. I find it hard to believe it's an app crash. This company, and their competitor, are the real slim shady. They, can't remember which, screwed me on Christmas Eve with my pay. They said they tried processing my payment, but my debit card came up as a fraud alert and i had to provide a new card. I called them out on that since I just used the card, and prior payments never had an issue. Never had that problem ever again. Very convenient of them though.

I wonder how much ACCIDENTAL daily interest Uber is making on these unavailable payments nationwide
Exactly.

Funny you say that. Because when I called on Saturday, they did acknowledge a missing trip. They told me amount, but would not give me trip ID number. Shady to refuse in giving me it. Lesson learned. screenshot like crazy.

Last edited: