• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Getting paid

I just got my car inspected today and I plan on starting to drive tomorrow and I would like to know how does the pay work like what day we get paid.

Kodyhead

You get paid every wedensday direct deposit to your bank account. I heard you can get a debit card if you do not have a bank account. For a small fee you can cash out early as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been a licensed electrician for 30 years but I'm out of work cause we are going backwards companies are paying licensed guys what I made when I was a helper so I decided to try this for a while, I've gotten used to peanut I think I'm a squirrel now.

Manotas

I just got my car inspected today and I plan on starting to drive tomorrow and I would like to know how does the pay work like what day we get paid.
Tequilasun52 welcome to the driver's forum, you'll see that must of us complain (rightly so) but don't be turn off by it. Drive for yourself and convince yourself if you like it or not. Try and meet the requirements on your first month to get paid the bonus.
Here are a few tips: You don't have to carry mints or waters... you don't have to open doors, if you deliver food... you don't have to go up on a highrise to do it because it's curbside... don't be afraid to give low ratings to a pax... if you don't feel safe about an area or a person when you spot them, it's ok to drive away and cancel... you are not an employee or Uber or Lyft... Finally, you might be better off just getting a part-time job for the extra cash if you need it (I did)

Manotas thanks for the suggestions I really appreciate it I'm not turned off or discouraged by the complaining, I see this as something I can do as part time and maybe I can have a little fun I'll probably get another part time to balance things out.

NtroP

And Tequilasun52, when you have to write to Uber, and you WILL eventually have to write to them (abusive passengers, vomit, missing rides, too many pax / luggage) in order to get paid you will have to keep responding to their "canned copypasta" responses to get paid what you're owed.

I just told FUber, "either pay me what I'm owed or I'll just keep responding. I have, literally, all day. Pay me what I'm owed or I'll keep wasting your time until it costs you money having to write back to me. Please do the right thing." Took awhile but in the end, I got paid.

Xxx sucker

You get paid every wedensday direct deposit to your bank account. I heard you can get a debit card if you do not have a bank account. For a small fee you can cash out early as well.
How much does Uber pay you to do this Sh** online ????
I do mine for free on behalf os the US business owners!

Last edited:

Gerardoac1

Manotas thanks for the suggestions I really appreciate it I'm not turned off or discouraged by the complaining, I see this as something I can do as part time and maybe I can have a little fun I'll probably get another part time to balance things out.

part time works perfectly fine with me man. Good Luck

Xxx sucker

That's what East of I95 wants to do , enjoy live with a part time , welfare, more time to chill lol
How can a country move forward like that???

Last edited:
That's what this country has come to, where people have to have two or three jobs at the same time and no time to enjoy life I don't want to live to work, I want to work so I can enjoy my life and family

JSM0713

You can wait until every Weds.... or go to your ride App at the bottom it has a tab for "Earnings", click that and scroll down screen to "Instant Pay". You can cash out at any time for a fee of $0.50 per transfer. You need to register a debit card with Uber to do this.

Jc.

You can wait until every Weds.... or go to your ride App at the bottom it has a tab for "Earnings", click that and scroll down screen to "Instant Pay". You can cash out at any time for a fee of $0.50 per transfer. You need to register a debit card with Uber to do this.
Be careful though, that $0.50 is about an hour of your paycheck LOL