Getting approved to drive in Mass for UBER/LYFT

kdyrpr

I'm being a bit lazy here. Hoping I can find out on this board. What's the procedure? How long before being approved. etc. etc. I know the background check in MA is more thorough, or so I here. No, I have absolutely no record to speak of so no concerns with that.

CowboyFriar

I'm being a bit lazy here. Hoping I can find out on this board. What's the procedure? How long before being approved. etc. etc. I know the background check in MA is more thorough, or so I here. No, I have absolutely no record to speak of so no concerns with that.

I think it took Uber 2 days to approve me after I filled out the CORI form and submitted it.

kdyrpr

After going through the CORI process I have received a job offer from the Secret Service. I guess I passed

Maven

After going through the CORI process I have received a job offer from the Secret Service. I guess I passed
Is it a secret service driving job? Is wearing a suit, tie, and shades a requirement? Who's your 1st choice to guard? Ivanka, Melina, The Donald, or someone else? Are you prepared to "take a bullet" for Jarred or Donald, Jr? :wink:

Last edited: