Get your surge today

MiltonalpharettA

If you going to drive today make sure it's 2-3 x the rate! The folks that are going to the airport today are business travelers and their company can afford the fare. I've gotten about 6 airport request this morning I didn't accept because of no surge. It's actually drivers out now accepting non surge rides.

DopeyDaDriver

Steve, as the wise guy from Men's Wearhouse sez, "an educated consumer is our best customer". We need more former drivers as pax! :smiles:

steveK2016

Steve, as the wise guy from Men's Wearhouse sez, "an educated consumer is our best customer". We need more former drivers as pax! :smiles:

Short trip minimum XL but he did get a $5 tip. I know that would get asked eventually. It was on the company card so I'm more generous tipper since I have a travel budget that is based on taxi rates.

It was my first time as a pax since tipping was introduced and it was super easy to tip when the trip ended and it prompt for a rating.

pjrxj

Short trip minimum XL but he did get a $5 tip. I know that would get asked eventually. It was on the company card so I'm more generous tipper since I have a travel budget that is based on taxi rates.

It was my first time as a pax since tipping was introduced and it was super easy to tip when the trip ended and it prompt for a rating.
We thank you for your support.

AppleCake

I've tried to drive only when it's surging and it worked in the beginning but as my acceptance rate dropped I started getting only 2 or 3 trips a day. And since I don't live in Alpharetta nor do I plan on moving out there I don't have the luxury or privilege of waiting around on my couch for trips all day. I make better money when I put myself on a schedule.