Get Ready Austin...!

Ziggy

I guess you're talking about FASTEN ... great, just another way to take more money from the drivers. What percentage are you charging drivers for the convenience of getting paid a few days early?

Ziggy

Scammy nice it's like a direct deposit through a check cashing place. Keep the poor, poor!
Right ... while InstaRyde doesn't have enough trips at least they are running all pay through WePay.com which offers daily payouts without any additional fees.

JimS

I've been using trydailypay.com for months. If you don't need the money tomorrow, don't sign up.

For me, I drive Friday and Saturday nights and I have my money on Monday. Costs between $2-$3. Max.

Never had an issue with them. Stand up folks.

strongarm

Nothing wrong with that. I just don't want to pay someone to pay me. In my opinion I don't believe it's ethical business practice. If someone has the software and capital to help people out this way I believe a great company could pull it off for free. Ha lightbulb! Maybe a tnc can start paying daily to attract more drivers. I'm not saying I Havn't used daily pay bc I have. Didn't need to of course untill I was running into financial issues. For some reason I was making less money when the rates were cut. I must be bad at business bc U/L told me my income would increase. Anyone here been to Mccombs business school? I still don't understand how this works.

JimS

Supply and demand is unethical? Paying (by choice) for a service you want (not required) is unethical? You act like these companies can provide this service for free - like there is no overhead.

What about Lyft Expresspay? They charge 50 cents everytime you use it. Uber has their ditty, too, but try to use their bank card to take cash out and it's a $4.99 transaction fee.

May not suit all. But I like it, and I support them.

Meko

DailyPay is awesome. When you are living paycheck to paycheck like me, you can go out and drive your ass off and then get some cash in your bank account often the very next day. The fees are minimal and when you really need cash the service is a god send. DailyPay has saved my ass many a time.

dailypay

Past Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DailyPay is awesome. When you are living paycheck to paycheck like me, you can go out and drive your ass off and then get some cash in your bank account often the very next day. The fees are minimal and when you really need cash the service is a god send. DailyPay has saved my ass many a time.
Meko are you on any other platforms?

Uberchampion

InstaRyde offers daily pay, because they pay drivers via WePay.com and they have a daily, weekly or month options for no additional charges.
InstaRyde didn't pay drivers in Toronto that's why they went bust. You guys in Austin having luck with the crooks?

Cowboyup

I've been using trydailypay.com for months. If you don't need the money tomorrow, don't sign up.

For me, I drive Friday and Saturday nights and I have my money on Monday. Costs between $2-$3. Max.

Never had an issue with them. Stand up folks.
Waste of time and money. Used them for 2 weeks and they had too many mistakes.