• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Get Paid for time while waiting for rides..

Foxy Flameheart

I want to get paid time & miles driving to the pickup. This morning about 5am lyft suddenly clobbered me with ridiculous pickups. They came in so fast i couldnt even turn the app off. After what seemed like 20 or 30 i was going to force quit thru settings, but they finally sent me something for one of the new hotels where wally park used to be. Best laugh of the morning - they sent a request for GOVERNOR DRIVE from the airport. Thats almost as good as the time i got one for riches in hillcrest at 2am when i was down in chula vista. Lol!

Null

I want to get paid time & miles driving to the pickup. This morning about 5am lyft suddenly clobbered me with ridiculous pickups. They came in so fast i couldnt even turn the app off. After what seemed like 20 or 30 i was going to force quit thru settings, but they finally sent me something for one of the new hotels where wally park used to be. Best laugh of the morning - they sent a request for GOVERNOR DRIVE from the airport. Thats almost as good as the time i got one for riches in hillcrest at 2am when i was down in chula vista. Lol!
Nobody wants to drive for Lyft anymore. I get flooded with requests on Lyft all the time now. My acceptance rate is about 5%