Get Paid by Strip Clubs

Taipan

Did you know that you could be paid by the strip clubs for dropping off PAX?

I dropped off a PAX at a strip club near LAX. The fare was $6.00 but the club paid me $10.00.

Another source of income. Hahahaha!

eman1122

It's called kickbacks. It happens in Las Vegas regularly but didn't know it happens out here.

Usually tourist head out to Vegas and certain strip clubs and "parlors" will give kickbacks to drivers if they bring tourists to their spots. The caveat is that they must not live in Vegas.

I guess clubs out in LA are trying the practice.

arto71

It's
It's called kickbacks. It happens in Las Vegas regularly but didn't know it happens out here.

Usually tourist head out to Vegas and certain strip clubs and "parlors" will give kickbacks to drivers if they bring tourists to their spots. The caveat is that they must not live in Vegas.

I guess clubs out in LA are trying the practice.
not new to LA. Strip clubs have been offering a kickbacks here for decades .

Taipan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You might not believe it , but the best one ,is not even a club , it's a motel on Century Bl in Inglwoog , $20 per person , if you drop of party of four , easy $80.

Do tell. I'm all ears!!!

Tedgey

What? Just give you money?

OK I'm dropping off all my pax there
No, you can't just drop ALL your passengers off there. There's lots of them have no interest in or have other things to do right then than going to a strip club. You have to have a passenger that is going to a strip club anyway and the idea is for you to recommend this particular one. You don't just drop everyone off there. Can you imagine if everybody started doing that? Not just Uber drivers but Mom taking the kids to school, collect 20 bucks. It would be pandemonium.

Taipan

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, you can't just drop ALL your passengers off there. There's lots of them have no interest in or have other things to do right then than going to a strip club. You have to have a passenger that is going to a strip club anyway and the idea is for you to recommend this particular one. You don't just drop everyone off there. Can you imagine if everybody started doing that? Not just Uber drivers but Mom taking the kids to school, collect 20 bucks. It would be pandemonium.
I did not recommend the club. The PAX happened to go there anyway. Since he didn't tip me, I considered that a tip from the establishment. Hahaha!

second2noone

ok i won't drop off kids...everyone else is game

Mike78

I dropped off girl at strip club on Imperial hwy, she looked on my side before she got in, She hoped I park my car and follow her, but not, I continue to drive to lax pick up