GET OUT OF MY CAR!

grams777

Author
I don't know. As bad as it seems, I was starting to side with the driver after the pax's passive aggressive routine. Why egg him on when it's clear he wants you out, you are obvioulsy at the hospital, and it's not much of an emergency if you have time to sit there and play this game. She might have driven him insane through the trip. I'd like to know what transpired before.

I would find another line of work though. You have to be able to deal with all kinds of stuff from people.

But hey, what could possibly go wrong churning through drivers paid almost nothing rather than building up an experienced driver base perhaps paid at least minimum wage? The company who hired him is more to blame. The pax are to blame also for being so cheap. You get what you pay for.

SSuber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know. As bad as it seems, I was starting to side with the driver after the pax's passive aggressive routine. Why egg him on when it's clear he wants you out, you are obvioulsy at the hospital, and it's not much of an emergency if you have time to sit there and play this game. She might have driven him insane through the trip. I'd like to know what transpired before.

I would find another line of work though. You have to be able to deal with all kinds of stuff from people.

But hey, what could possibly go wrong churning through drivers paid almost nothing rather than building up an experienced driver base perhaps paid at least minimum wage? The company who hired him is more to blame. The pax are to blame also for being so cheap. You get what you pay for.
The whole thing could be a setup! I would have thought most females would exit the vehicle in a potentially dangerous situation like that - grab her phone and there's no evidence.

WollyDriver

I've got to say, there is definitely another part of this story that we haven't seen, however, I've often had a pax enter an address, drive to the address, and then they ask me where it is... I really have no idea where blah blah bar is etc... It could have been the same here, obviously the pax kept him waiting before the pickup and so he was already rather mad about that. What else happened during the trip, and how long had they been sitting at the destination before the video started?

If I know an area, I'm more than happy to tell you, if not, I can tell you what google says, other than that, not a lot I can do sorry. Most people are pretty happy with that, but I can imagine some entitled pax wanting you to literally drop them to the doorstep might have an issue.

Equally, we don't know the condition of the pax, did she have some sort of problem that would make it difficult to get to the destination if it is a long walk?

Of course, we don't need all the facts (or very many at all) for the media to jump on it and make a big deal :smiles: Whatever happened to the real reporters that you see in the old movies that actually do real investigations for stories?