Get Me

Does anyone here drive for "Get Me" ? I'm looking for alternatives to Uber/Lyft in Dallas and that's all I've found since I got deactivated by Uber(cancellations) and Lyft mentor failed my inspection. I have no idea how much Get Me pays and haven't seen a single post about it on these forums. Any info would be helpful!

HotRodriguez75

Minimal requests with Getme. Not going to pay the bills or provide meaningful extra income.

Dang dude. Deactivated by Uber and failed inspection by Lyft.

Did you go into the Uber office and request to take the class? Do you think alternatives will have different results?

Txchick

Does anyone here drive for "Get Me" ? I'm looking for alternatives to Uber/Lyft in Dallas and that's all I've found since I got deactivated by Uber(cancellations) and Lyft mentor failed my inspection. I have no idea how much Get Me pays and haven't seen a single post about it on these forums. Any info would be helpful!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Minimal requests with Getme. Not going to pay the bills or provide meaningful extra income.

Did you go into the Uber office and request to take the class? Do you think alternatives will have different results?
I went on Saturday and they said they will look into it. Still haven't heard back. I email multiple times and keep getting canned responses. I'm going on my lunch break now (at my real job) to try once more.

Yeah for sure. Lyft mentor was a freaking racist. I had a BMW at the time. I kept a great attitude and car was shiny. No idea why he failed me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK TAKING THIS POST DOWN. IM BACK ON THE APP!!!!! Jack from Uber reactivated me after I went in and talked to em! HOLY CRAP so excited lol Wayyyy to excited to be making $0.10/min lololol

Mr. Rideshare

GetMe pays great! 2.05 per mile plus .41 per minute. They're just a little slow in the DFW market. Super easy to get on the platform.

KMANDERSON

You don't take the class for canceling,you take the class for bad ratings smh.

KMANDERSON

I went on Saturday and they said they will look into it. Still haven't heard back. I email multiple times and keep getting canned responses. I'm going on my lunch break now (at my real job) to try once more.

Yeah for sure. Lyft mentor was a freaking racist. I had a BMW at the time. I kept a great attitude and car was shiny. No idea why he failed me.
Good to the local office they will reactivate you.No need to cancel just ignore Screenshot_2016-06-23-08-52-33.jpg