• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

GET IOS 11 AND RECORD YOUR SCREEN ACTIVITY!!!

baymatt

Just found out that IOS 11 has a option to record your screen activity directly from your iphone without having to tether your computer.

USE THIS FEATURE!!!!

Record you're entire shift, that wAY when you are asked for stupid shit you don't have like pax names and when you get into arguments about what button you hit..... you have evidence

thank me later.... or now

now's good

nash801

Just found out that IOS 11 has a option to record your screen activity directly from your iphone without having to tether your computer.

USE THIS FEATURE!!!!

Record you're entire shift, that wAY when you are asked for stupid shit you don't have like pax names and when you get into arguments about what button you hit..... you have evidence

thank me later.... or now

now's good
Explain how you use it please

Uberdancer

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?”

anthonytaylor

That is ios11 going to really great, because iOS 11 built-in Screen Recorder with voice sound is a big advantage of iOS 11. How to use Screen Recording in iOS 11 on iPhone.

emmhope

the thing , tool bar thing turns red on iPhones whenever recording is occurring, you don’t want people assuming you are recording secretly.