German postcode in Amazon Flex

Beerslinger

Morning,
I didn' find any info, even on flex support how to enter German postcode properly, when starting to deliver after registration. When I enter my German postcode without DE- it drops me in US, when with DE it pops up an error 🤔 anyone here from Germany?

NoPool4Me

Morning,
I didn' find any info, even on flex support how to enter German postcode properly, when starting to deliver after registration. When I enter my German postcode without DE- it drops me in US, when with DE it pops up an error 🤔 anyone here from Germany?
What app are you using? This board has users of rideshare and delivery apps of various sort. It's possible most are using Uber, but, not sure.

John M Santana

I know absolutely nothing about Amazon Flex, but, the abbreviation "DE" is the US is for the state of Delaware. Maybe that's why you're getting that error; the US state abbreviation and the Germany address aren't matching-up. I'm sorry that I couldn't be of help. Good luck.

The queen 👸

Morning,
Sorry, dass ich dir dabei nicht helfen kann .