• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Gave Three PAX 1 Star Rating Today

lowcountry dan

I had only 5 PAX today and three got a 1 Star. They all deserved it. Two were smelly, one with food, the other just smelled, while the third was the silent type who would not even acknowledge me. All were females. I am far too nice and these damn $3.00 fares are really getting on my nerves. I might just give every $3.00 fare without a tip 1 Star from now on. I had these young ladies try to pull a fast one on an airport trip. They show up with four PAX and huge suitcases. I told them they need a XL. I ended up taking two of them to at least get the fare. Yesterday was great and today sucked. No tips, of course. I understand that's how it goes. From Sugar to $hit can just be the breaks sometimes.

One thing I've learned, if it isn't your day, just go home. So much of things is just luck of the draw. PAX can be way out of line. I guess I have been pretty lucky all in all because this was a nightmare today.

RideshareUSA

I had only 5 PAX today and three got a 1 Star. They all deserved it. Two were smelly, one with food, the other just smelled, while the third was the silent type who would not even acknowledge me. All were females. I am far too nice and these damn $3.00 fares are really getting on my nerves. I might just give every $3.00 fare without a tip 1 Star from now on. I had these young ladies try to pull a fast one on an airport trip. They show up with four PAX and huge suitcases. I told them they need a XL. I ended up taking two of them to at least get the fare. Yesterday was great and today sucked. No tips, of course. I understand that's how it goes. From Sugar to $hit can just be the breaks sometimes.

One thing I've learned, if it isn't your day, just go home. So much of things is just luck of the draw. PAX can be way out of line. I guess I have been pretty lucky all in all because this was a nightmare today.
Minimum fare trip without a minimum $5 cash tip, always gets a one star rating from me. Make sure the same paxhole never wastes your time again.

Unleaded

During average daily rides, it is difficult to determine who may give you a bad rating after being verbal and pleasant during the ride. Too often, riders may have concerns, whether real or perceived, such as “I didn’t have enough leg room, but I didn’t say anything to the driver” or “I didn’t want to listen to the drivers music, but I didn’t tell the driver” or “The AC or Heat wasn’t comfortable, but I didn’t tell the driver” or “I didn’t want the driver to talk to me or I the conversation could have been better, but I didn’t tell the driver”. As a result, the driver considers the ride to be uneventful and gives the ride 5-stars. As a result, the rider gets out and cowardly low rates or lodges false complaints against the driver, fully knowing or not knowing that this action will impact adversely on the drivers overall rating. We as drivers can’t be held responsible for the weirdness and cowardice of our riders. We all do our best to give a 5-star ride to every rider, with no exceptions. Our riders are adults and they need to express any issues they have to drivers during the ride, as adults should do. All too often, the cowardly rider gets a 5-star rating and gives a 1-star rating against the driver, often with cowardly and false complaints on the list that Uber provides to riders. Shame!

CJfrom619

1 starring someone because they smelled? Lol cmon bro thats a bit much.

losiglow

Depends on the smell IMO.

Cigarette smoke - no penalty
Cigarette smoke where they JUST put out their cigarette prior to getting in the car - 1 star deduction
Liquor/Beer breath - no penalty. Duh. That's why they're ordering a U/L.
BO - anything from a 1-3 star deduction. Improve your hygiene for crying out loud. I also leave a comment on this one. I mean, someone needs to tell them right?

wicked

Food out of it's bag or wrapper is an automatic 1 star.

I may be your driver but never your clean up crew.