• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Gas

64opel

I heard mayor Mardi Walsh, that said Uber drivers create gridlock in Boston, and pollute the city, and suggested a $1 tax for every trip that is no pool, NPR yesterday

BostonTaxiDriver

1/4 mile to the right off exit 42 is a Prime that consistently beats these two by $.03 to $.09/gal
Paid $2.47 today at Speedway in Quincy.

There are a couple of Primes on Hancock Street but not 24 hiurs.

The Shell on the Lynnway seems to usually have good prices, but I don't think better than mentioned above.

64opel

Bellingham Speedway $2.35,also is a Citgo @$2,31,but I prefer the first one so I collect rewards for freebies

E30addixt

I heard mayor Mardi Walsh, that said Uber drivers create gridlock in Boston, and pollute the city, and suggested a $1 tax for every trip that is no pool, NPR yesterday
Typical MA politician. Create problems from lack of planning and governance and tax your way out of them.

BillyTheKidd

Who is electing these idiots?
All city of Boston employees; dpw, teachers, fire, police, all of the so called private/public agencies, rose kennedy greenway commission where the head makes several hundred thousand per year, UMass employees where the top earner makes 1m and the President earns about 600k, MBTA workers, all state workers (especially the non essential) etc....and all of these people retire with 80% pensions or close to it and subsidized health care.

Did I miss anyone? Oh right...all of the non profit organizations and all of the higher ed colleges and university employees.

Any other questions as to why this is a 1 party state?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Chicago 10
DriverXlaoc Los Angeles & Orange County 16
L Los Angeles & Orange County 1