Gas

VictorD

Well-Known Member
Good grief! You people act like you never drove a car before Uber came around. Temporary price spikes ALWAYS occur whenever ANY interruption occurs ANYWHERE within the fuel supply chain.
 

Nitedriver

Well-Known Member
https://www.gasbuddy.com/

 

MattMo81

Well-Known Member
I got gas in Jersey last night for $2.49. It seems like other gas stations are taking advantage as I noticed other stations in Jersey that were charging $2.69
 

bestpals

Well-Known Member
It's called price gouging but multi-billion dollar companies can get away with it without repercussions. Happens after every natural disaster. let a small company do it and they will receive big fines. Paid $2.21 4 days ago, Today pay $2.62.
 
Last edited:

Robert finnly

Active Member
Was just bout to post this. Gas is up 40 cents and its rediculous, why isnt uber or lyft adjusting rates to balance it out.

I went from paying 25 a day for gas to $40 unreal
 

bestpals

Well-Known Member
How is that NOT price gouging. It's not like the price of oil is going up. It's strictly that some of the refineries temporarily closed down. Only about 20% that are in this country. Why can't the other 80% pick up the slack. Just an excuse to raise rates and make a bundle off the disaster. Big business and government get away with this all the time.
 

paulmsr

Well-Known Member
get ready for Philly area to hit 3.25 maybe as high as 3.50 when Irma strikes... and we all know the oil companies wont drop 10 cents a day like they've risen them
 

tohunt4me

Well-Known Member
Before uber, a tank lasted me more than a couple days.

Thanks. Guess Google would've been my friend here
Try 3 tanks a day !

Was just bout to post this. Gas is up 40 cents and its rediculous, why isnt uber or lyft adjusting rates to balance it out.

I went from paying 25 a day for gas to $40 unreal
Uber hates us !
That is why

If gas goes to $4 a gallon my car will stay parked unless fares go up.
Take Uber
It is cheaper than gas
 
Top