GAS STATION NOT UBER FRIENDLY / NO UBER BUISSNES FROM ME

Umax

Good morning everyone! I recently stop and ask
respectfully if I can use there restroom before filling up and was told NO now this happen before
because according to them the restroom was broken !! Location 1200 W Diversey I told the
clerk who thought it was funny that they just lost my business and will let the entire uber forum know that you could care less about our needs but will take our money any time .... So let's help each other and X out any business who is ANTI UBER DRIVER

RACINE & DIVERSEY
THANKS,

Last edited:

Charlie86

Good morning everyone! I recently stop and ask
respectfully if I can use there restroom before filling up and was told NO now this happen before
because according to them the restroom was broken !! Location 1200 W Diversey I told the
clerk who thought it was funny that they just lost my business and will let the entire uber forum know that you could care less about our needs but will take our money any time .... So let's help each other and X out any business who is ANTI UBER DRIVER

RACINE & DIVERSEY
THANKS,
They have no obligation to let a non paying customer use their washrooms. Buy a bottle of water, some gum to give out to PAXholes then ask and more likely than not, boom. You can piss and shit in peace

leroy jenkins

"I told the clerk"

the minimum wage clerk doesn't care, he's just fatalistic about not getting shot at 3am.

The owner of that gas station doesn't care either. That station has been there for ages and the owner probably is just waiting the right time to turn it into a condo.

just drive to the McDonald's on Ashland. let it go.