Gas price regular $2.95 per gallon at Exxon.

NJKing

Any place hit $3 yet? I will stop driving for awhile once I can't find under $3.

$#@$! We should've got PHEV....

Shanpai

I was out west near Bernardsville yesterday and desperately needed gas, I was a fool to not have filled up closer to home (Bergen County area). Ended up spending $3.40 a gallon at an Exxon and that was after seeing $3.80 AND $4.00 at two different stations.

Last edited:

MoneyMitch

It’s crazy how more expensive Jersey is in comparison to nearby states. I’m out in Ohio visiting and I saw $2.41 at a local station in the Canton area. And to complement, they have much better roads on nearly all highways.

NJKing

I was out west near Bernardsville yesterday and desperately needed gas, I was a fool to not have filled up closer to home (Bergen County area). Ended up spending $3.40 a gallon at an Exxon and that was after seeing $3.80 AND $4.00 at two different stations.
Yikes!

Was that the service area(near highway) prices? More and more I like my local Delta and Conoco prices.
Post automatically merged:

It’s crazy how more expensive Jersey is in comparison to nearby states. I’m out in Ohio visiting and I saw $2.41 at a local station in the Canton area. And to complement, they have much better roads on nearly all highways.
And Jersey used to be one of the cheapest in states. I wish we can go back to way it was before dumbass.

UberwhoIaM

Look hard enough you can find any price in NJ
Screenshot_20190424-233938_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190424-233846_GasBuddy.jpg
Screenshot_20190424-233918_GasBuddy.jpg

ZepFan

Remember how the sold the gas tax? Its a scam. Where's all the money? Roads worse than ever

They needed the money to pay for past debt and to borrow more. Just wait a few years. It's only going to get a lot worse. New Jersey is a doomed, failed state.

UberwhoIaM

Remember how the sold the gas tax? Its a scam. Where's all the money? Roads worse than ever

Are you kidding.... that's all they're doing is fixing the state and county roads.... can't drive around at night without hitting construction zones.... town/city roads are on their own tax money... so if you're complaining about places like Newark, Hoboken, Trenton and Camden that money will never be spent there...

ToughTommy

Heard the other day gas futures went up 71 days in a row .
There is your answer and the 23 cent gas tax to boot. Sopranos State

NJKing

I am averaging around 28-30mpg on my Forte I wonder how those XL suv drivers are surviving.

Lightning1181

With the current trend on the mercantile market, gas will be hovering at $3 per gallon for May 1st. The total gas tax per gallon (original tax plus the Crispy Creme addition) is at 40 cents per. FYI today’s merc closed at $2.1321 at the rack, you can factor an additional 80 cents for tax delivery and other expenses. That brings it to an average of 2.93 at the pump (cheap stations, for the big guys you can add $$ for branding)

Jtnjdrive

I am averaging around 28-30mpg on my Forte I wonder how those XL suv drivers are surviving.
well between gas going up 30% and my miles per gallon down 20% because of summer fuel blend it now cost me about 40% more a day.

freeFromUber

Nearby state? Since when is Ohio a “nearby state”? It’s half way across the country....hmmm, I’m low on gas, think I’ll head out to Ohio for a fill up. Jesus H. Christ.
Post automatically merged:

Bernardsville has some of the most, if not THE MOST expensive gas in the state.

UberwhoIaM

well between gas going up 30% and my miles per gallon down 20% because of summer fuel blend it now cost me about 40% more a day.
Try using this every tank full....3oz per 10 gallons... I'm getting 51mpg om a car rated only 48mpg max and keeping my injectors, lines, valves etc clean.

SmartSelect_20190425-220748_Edge.jpg

UberwhoIaM

That stuff ain’t cheap...>$25/gallon

Approx $.05 a gallon of gas for better fuel economy and it keeps your car running better and clean..... I've had it in my last 3 vehicles over 400,000 miles... just one car over 275,000 miles and engine still ran strong... pay now or pay later with repairs