Garcetti: “California isn’t a liberal state, it’s a libertarian state.” Precisely why drivers are suffering.

Carbuncle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, people pulling their heads out of their butts and figuring out how a representative system works is what will improve the situation.

Not everyone can be saved.

uber-xxx

“This country is in such bad shape. I worry about the country I’ll leave my daughter behind. I worry whether America will lead in this world again. I wonder whether my fellow Americans will have a shot at a better life. I’m really worried they won’t. That’s what propels me“

LMAO. How about this took worries more about LA? What the hell has he done to give Angelinos a better shot at life?

What is his lasting contribution to LA aside from the bogus purple line extension (meanwhile if you need to get from the valley or hood to core LA, drive or uber

Carbuncle

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It has become a leftist state. Enjoy being taxed for everything.
I think you need to ponder this statement a moment:

“The [Fascist] government will accord full freedom to private enterprise and will abandon all intervention in private economy.”
-Benito Mussolini

If the system is impoverishing people and failing to fund infrastructure, education, and other critical civil systems and agencies then it's not leftist.

North Korea calls itself a Democratic Republic. So does the Congo. So did East Germany. Does that mean we should believe them?