Garage UberX Any Better?

warsaw

GarageX Any Better?

I have only done a few, but it seems that the pickup is a lot faster, but the chances of being tipped is somehow reduced.
Hard to understand, but people saving the most money, tend to be the least appreciative and less likely to tip.

Uber needs to re-educate these elitist dogs on the importance of being appreciative of their drivers and to reward them accordingly.

lighthouse

I love it ! Uber pax tip only people they like and usually the car has to be clean with no air fresheners or just mild air freshener
1016A02F-5FE1-4E67-8C2F-0C6DFEAB38BC.png

I’m sort of extra and unnecessary type clean so I’m guessing that’s where my tips mostly come in but it’s usually the likeable thing , gotta talk a little for tips.

I don’t talk to pax but if I did tips would probably be much better .

warsaw

I love it ! Uber pax tip only people they like and usually the car has to be clean with no air fresheners or just mild air freshener View attachment 310555

I’m sort of extra and unnecessary type clean so I’m guessing that’s where my tips mostly come in but it’s usually the likeable thing , gotta talk a little for tips.

I don’t talk to pax but if I did tips would probably be much better .

How many hours did you drive? Seems like you're doing Lyft, correct?
I know pax are fickle and tip according to reasons that make little sense, but that's part of life.

lighthouse

How many hours did you drive? Seems like you're doing Lyft, correct?
I know pax are fickle and tip according to reasons that make little sense, but that's part of life.

Says 9 hours but it’s BS lol left home at 8:30 am and got back 10:30 !!!! That’s PM lol

59F6B946-478B-4863-819E-6C16A12A22C3.jpeg

I’m doing just Uber , they usually want a friendly ride but car has to be clean.

warsaw

I guess you had a few breaks in between. $320+/-, is not bad for a long day.

Working a regular job @ $25/hr, would be about the same, but more restrictive.

DollarFree

GarageX is better, quick in & out. Don’t care about tips, never look at them, not a performing monkey, just drive them A to B as suits me.