Inshur

Games on

PostCode

Do not think for one second that Uber will dissapare from london in fact with the current online petition of over 730,000 in a matter of days shows the amount of support and love people have for them. Uber will still be operating in London in years to come and the demand for uber will always grow. What the media have done is great for uber as it's the most talked about topic in news and radio, it's free advertisement which will increase the demand for them.

Jack Dunphy

Do not think for one second that Uber will dissapare from london in fact with the current online petition of over 730,000 in a matter of days shows the amount of support and love people have for them. Uber will still be operating in London in years to come and the demand for uber will always grow. What the media have done is great for uber as it's the most talked about topic in news and radio, it's free advertisement which will increase the demand for them.
Just so you didn't know most of these signatures are from Uber using customers email accounts.

PostCode

Just so you didn't know most of these signatures are from Uber using customers email accounts.
And where would you have got this fact from. Please provide us with evidence I look forward to reading them

BTW don't bother saying Uber hacked into the government website. You will make your self look even more silly

T7000

And where would you have got this fact from. Please provide us with evidence I look forward to reading them

BTW don't bother saying Uber hacked into the government website. You will make your self look even more silly
Time for him to change his id to Jack Duncey :biggrin:

Bettysmalls

Lol have you not seen the false voting that Uber are doing we’ve all seen it so do you don’t think tfl have seen it , they’ll never learn .

London Lover

Same for me today loads of ex uber in today most thanked me for keeping them out of the traffic.
I can assure you this is not good press for uber.
Uber are gone after this weeks court ruling on employment rights and they can run away and blame TFL its perfect for them

Bettysmalls

You are been boring as always. Show us proof please. And don't be quoting sun newspaper or like wise.
Lol if you know me you’ll know I never post what’s not out there ,Uber punters posting about receiving a thank you for voting email when they never even voted .

T7000

Lol if you know me you’ll know I never post what’s not out there ,Uber punters posting about receiving a thank you for voting email when they never even voted .
Yeah, you always tell the truth! :biggrin:
Proof, or it never happend!

Jack Barclay

One of many circulating online today

If you think the scam is at the government api end you are thicker than I thought.

Also reports of multiple votes per profile and many bot addresses.

The good news the petition doesn't mean anything and can't be relied upon as it's controlled by uber then fed into the change website

Reminds me a few years back when they tried something similar and turned up with boxes full of "signatures" unfortunately they turned up at the wrong building - sums them up

Attachments

• IMG_0777.PNG
    IMG_0777.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 37

Jack Dunphy

Yeah, you always tell the truth! :biggrin:
Proof, or it never happend!
Like most Uber drivers....Brainwashed.

One of many circulating online today

If you think the scam is at the government api end you are thicker than I thought.

Also reports of multiple votes per profile and many bot addresses.

The good news the petition doesn't mean anything and can't be relied upon as it's controlled by uber then fed into the change website

Reminds me a few years back when they tried something similar and turned up with boxes full of "signatures" unfortunately they turned up at the wrong building - sums them up
They still won't believe it.