game over

Benzri

Amazon Flex has determined that your credentials are being used by a third-party app to automate the process of accepting blocks. This behavior is prohibited under the Amazon Flex Independent Contractor Terms of Service. We recommend that you change your password and/or cease using these apps. Continued use of these apps will lead Amazon to terminate the Terms of Service and render you ineligible to participate in the Amazon Flex program

UberPasco

ALL. Repitouch, Frep unrooted,...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170925-202017.png
    Screenshot_20170925-202017.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 139

Flex89

I did NOT get the email. The way it is worded is that individuals log in information was used by another app, which I have never done.

Flex89

I used repetitouch, nothing else. I am waiting to hear back from other drivers at my FC to see if they got the email or not.

Flexist

I used repetitouch, nothing else. I am waiting to hear back from other drivers at my FC to see if they got the email or not.

For how long have you used it? I have a feeling that they are sending this to people who have sent the most all-time data to the Amazon servers.

What's against the terms of service is sharing your account information with a third party, not automating the process itself.

It doesn't seem like they are checking for account access by a third party, but rather checking for amount of sent data and assuming account sharing with a third party.

If you have not actually shared your account information with anyone ... Dispute.. arbitrate... sue if you have to

soupergloo

It's not fake my whole warehouse got it, plus it's a direct email, there's no way a faker would have gotten this many email addresses

hmm, as far as I know, no one at my warehouse got it and I know people are using an autoclicker.

what is Amazon gonna deactivate everyone for using one?! you won't have any drivers left, Amazon, I assure you. and there's no way i'd go back to fishing the old way .. huge waste of time.

Benzri

hmm, as far as I know, no one at my warehouse got it and I know people are using an autoclicker.

what is Amazon gonna deactivate everyone for using one?! you won't have any drivers left, Amazon, I assure you. and there's no way i'd go back to fishing the old way .. huge waste of time.

Ya everybody got it, my frep friends and my repitouch friends...

I have a feeling the detection was part of the new update...u guys that's didn't get the email, have you updated or no?

soupergloo

Ya everybody got it, my frep friends and my repitouch friends...

are they using anything else? Repitouch & FREP don't require you to "login" to their app with your Amazon creditentials. not to mention, I use Repitouch and I didn't get it ..