Game of Thrones Lady Down rated me!

SadUber

Last night I got a ping from a slightly chunky 40 year old woman with very curly hair named Sherry.

As soon as she got in the car, she noticed that I was playing the soundtrack of Game of Thrones over my cars stereo system. She got kind of excited and told me that she is now the world's biggest new Game of Thrones fan. She said she has seen only about half of season one, but she is completely in love with the series and already plans to binge watch in October.
I asked her who her favorite and least favorite characters were. She said she thought Ed Stark was really cool, but she really hated Joffrey.

I said to her " if you hate Joffrey now, just wait until season 2!" At this, she virtually shrieked and began plugging her ears yelling la la la.

Then she told me that she was not wanting to hear any spoilers or even anything about what happens.

I apologized and I said "don't worry, I won't tell you anything that happens. My only advice is don't get too attached to any characters." Again she began freaking out as if I told her a big secret. She then warned me that anymore spoilers from me and she would give me a one-star! The rest of the trip was very quiet. After she left the car, I saw that my rating went down, and sure enough my number of three star ratings went up!

This morning she called me and left a message that she left some expensive earbuds in my car and wanted to know if I could bring them to her place. I called her back on her personal number and told her I would bring them to her. When I was thinking about it though, I was getting angry and I did not think I wanted to return anything to her. Later in the day, she sent me a text message asking when I was coming over. I sent her a text that I thought was appropriate for her.

XCamera-20170928_221718.jpg

Last edited:

Another Uber Driver

She then warned me that anymore spoilers from me and she would give me a one-star! The rest of the trip was very quiet. After she left the car, I saw that my rating went down, and sure enough my number of three star ratings went up!

This morning she called me and left a message that she left some expensive earbuds in my car and wanted to know if I could bring them to her place.

I called her back on her personal number and told her I would bring them to her. When I was thinking about it though, I was getting angry and I did not think I wanted to return anything to her. Later in the day, she sent me a text message asking when I was coming over.
I sent her a text that I thought was appropriate for her.

Assuming that this is not another one of your "dark and stormy nights"...........................................................

Not that Uber needs a reason to de-activate anyone, but sending text messages like that to someone who has already low rated you can not do you too much good.

If you told her that you would bring them back, you should do it. Your mistake was telling her that you would bring them back. In the future, what you do is hand in lost and found to a police station and get a receipt. When the customer contacts you about the lost and found, tell the customer that you handed it in to the police in________________________. Let them deal with it from there. If Uber contacts you, just take a photograph of the receipt from the police and e-Mail it to Uber.

If you must get revenge, the next time that you are in a place far away from the customer, hand it in to the police, there. If the customer lives anywhere near where you do, you can turn it into the police in say Brainerd, Hibbing or Bemidji...........................................

Uber Crack

Author
Thanks. I haven't seen the show but was planning on watching it in the next month or so.
Now I know this guy gets decapitated.
If I could give you a 3 star, I would.
I too have never seen the show and I'm starting it in the next week or so after my break from binge watching the walking dead. :wink:

Uber Crack

Author
Gorgeous man, Idk why you're trolling a chunky 40ish woman Pax with curly hair. Did you give her the ear buds back. Usually when Pax leave shit in my car I invite them around to my place to come and pick their shit up. Then uber pays me 15 for answering my door. WIN!... if they're nice they can come in and I'll make tea and crumpets or scones and we can laugh at some you tube vids on the telly. :smiles:

Tr4vis Ka1anick

"I want my expensive earbuds back, but what I really want is more GOT spoilers. It gives me the tingles. Then I want to decapitate you."