GA Av speed limit change

forrest m

Just a heads up in case others haven't seen it yet. The speed limit on Georgia Avenue got dropped by 10mph through Wheaton, Aspen Hill, and beyond. It is 25mph from around Wheaton Metro, goes back to 35mph near Arcola, doesn't go back to 45mph until Connecticut. No more 50mph. I'm not happy because I have to go that route to work and have a habit of sometimes running late.

Do Uber and Lyft computations keep up with these speed limit changes?

HPClays

Just a heads up in case others haven't seen it yet. The speed limit on Georgia Avenue got dropped by 10mph through Wheaton, Aspen Hill, and beyond. It is 25mph from around Wheaton Metro, goes back to 35mph near Arcola, doesn't go back to 45mph until Connecticut. No more 50mph. I'm not happy because I have to go that route to work and have a habit of sometimes running late.

Do Uber and Lyft computations keep up with these speed limit changes?
I will answer your question with a question:

Does anything in your experience as an Uber/Lyft driver lead you to believe that U/L care about the accuracy of their "computations"?

I'm sure someone will update the profit algorithm that projects how much they can price gouge through Upfront pricing, but why would they ever change time estimates negatively and perhaps dissuade a paxhole from using their service?