FYI protest marches in Philly / BLM

bobby747

do more research before posting this.
Protest leaders from Sunday’s march are planning a march Wednesday that is set to begin at 4 p.m. at City Hal
Wednesday that is set to begin at 4 p.m. at City Hall
you had me thinking stay away from city hall till 7pm+ no march or people thier. last one gridlocked the area for 2 plus areas .
thank god i read this and started telling all about march till i seen no march...i had a good nt. but almost stayed home

nuggetnut

I think nightdriver was just giving us a heads up. It's up to us as IC to do our own research. Even if there were protests, there are plenty of places around the city to work. Why would you stay home??

Or nightdriver was hoping we would all stay home and he could make all they money.. yeah.. that must be it.. :wink:

bobby747

me and him are cool..if was honest mistake. but i work the city alot. and last time they had that .
it took me 45 mintues to go from city hall to chart house 4 miles or less

nuggetnut

Yeah, it can make things a mess. Problem is the planned protest sometimes don't materialize and then they can pop up via social media. Either way hold your wallet tightly when nightrider is around..

Gees2016

I use this forum as a guideline....i do my own research. I really thought that was point....NiteDriver seems to post pretty much on point stuff....if he is off a lil....hey its up to the individual to research especially in an already saturated place like Center City.

AllmightyBillNye

I think I'll be staying in the suburbs until all of this DNC stuff blows over. Protests probably all over the place, humvees and what not, heavily armed law enforcement, a gaggle of corrupt politicans? Yea, I'll pass