Future is great

bethswannns

Development of AI, automation, robo driver/deliveries, 5G, digital currency will accelerate...

I believed China will build the bulk of the worlds future technologies since they have 800 million labor force. They will scatter to Africa, South America, Europe and build build build..

Imagine a society that you dont have to work at all. Robots will be your slave.

Last edited:

Berry mian

imagine a world without china.....

the future is bright
I have nothing against your comment !!
nor I am chines ..

But can look at the back of your phone ?? Is it’ made in China !!
Can you look at the tv in your home and see if it’s made in China !!
if you have a clock hanging in your home . I bet it’s made in China ??
I bet that the wifi router you got is made in China !!!
just look around your home and see how many day to day use things you have in your home that is made in China !
If you wanna show hate to China !!!
then PLEASE through those made in China things out of your home and buy made in America !!!
as I usually try My best to buy made is USA stuff

proof is my college book !!! My point is just because of bad government! You can not treat all the people as they are bad !!
Look at us . I love my country USA
But I travel a lot and out of USA people think of us as you are thinking about China !! They say we should be better off without USA !!

I just have giving you hard facts !!! No beef with you tho !!

Attachments

ubermaster5000

Development of AI, automation, robo driver/deliveries, 5G, digital currency will accelerate...

I believed China will build the bulk of the worlds future technologies since they have 800 million labor force. They will scatter to Africa, South America, Europe and build build build..

China steals so much intellectual property from the U.S., it isn't funny. Chinese citizens are not "free" so they fail to innovate at the same pace as the U.S.

B - uberlyftdriver

nor I am chines ..

just look around your home and see how many day to day use things you have in your home that is made in China !
then PLEASE through those made in China things out of your home and buy made in America !!!

proof is my college book !!! My point is just because of bad government! You can not treat all the people as they are bad !!
But I travel a lot and out of USA people think of us as you are thinking about China !! They say we should be better off without USA !!

i get it, you are right. we have been blinded by cheap disposable goods for a long time.
change is in the air as people realize we all paid an invisible price by falling for it.

now as things progress with tariffs and taxes on these goods, sentiment will lean towards American or non China made products.
If china is found at fault for all this covid shenanigans they might not exist much longer.
the world is pissed and if they are at fault, they will not have any factories or much else except rubble

bethswannns

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It is not the Art of War(kinetic war) that China is playing now, they are doing the Art of Propaganda/Infiltration/Economy war...

The Western countries cannot win this type of new war because they don't know what to do nor they don't have a plan. In the eyes of China, Westerners are too generous, too kind, too naive. they played them like a fiddle.

China has hired 10 million keyboard warriors to infiltrate all social media platforms.. Westerners will get a daily dose of how good China is.. lol

B - uberlyftdriver

true, past administrations let china get away with a lot.

New war? i'm talking about good old fashion blow the shit up for being dicks
Post automatically merged:

keyboard wars....WTF
there is a lot more to the world than the internet

Last edited:

Gung-Ho

nor I am chines ..

40 years ago everything was “ Made in Japan”

What good did it do them in todays world.

China can put the components to all the iphones together they can make as fast as their shifty little hands will work...but the innovation and technology to create such devices starts here in the U.S.of A.

And militarily we could end them in a matter of minutes.

bethswannns

true, past administrations let china get away with a lot.

New war? i'm talking about good old fashion blow the shit up for being dicks

keyboard wars....WTF
there is a lot more to the world than the internet
In the day and age of social media, most of the news we learn and hear is from the internet. They use this tactics to infiltrate and to influence your thinking. It seems like the U.S news media is covering what the China government tells the world. So this is one of the sources that got infiltrated. Don't be surprised that future history classes/book will say how success China had battled this pandemic.

40 years ago everything was “ Made in Japan”

What good did it do them in todays world.

China can put the components to all the iphones together they can make as fast as their shifty little hands will work...but the innovation and technology to create such devices starts here in the U.S.of A.

And militarily we could end them in a matter of minutes.
In a kinetic war, USA is certain to win NOW. But time is not on our hands.. Don't bet that same confident you have now in the next 50 years. China is betting on that the world will have no war for the next several decades while they are building up economically and militarily. And they are betting on the Russians will defend China in case of a nuke strike..
China has 800 million labor force, they are building 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 warship ratio compared to us.

Are you one of them? Just remember who invented the internet... The U.S., not China. USA #1!
I am just well-informed by reading the right kind of news. :coolio:

Last edited:

B - uberlyftdriver

In the day and age of social media, most of the news we learn and hear is from the internet. They use this tactics to infiltrate and to influence your thinking. It seems like the U.S news media is covering what the China government tells the world. So this is one of the sources that got infiltrated. Don't be surprised that future history classes/book will say how success China had battled this pandemic.

In a kinetic war, USA is certain to win NOW. But time is not on our hands.. Don't bet that same confident you have now in the next 50 years. China is betting on that the world will have no war for the next several decades while they are building up economically and militarily. And they are betting on the Russians will defend China in case of a nuke strike..
China has 800 million labor force, they are building 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 warship ratio compared to us.

I am just well-informed by reading the right kind of news. :coolio:
you are blinded by "your" media or whatever space junk you are reading/watching.

and you should not be surprised when the whole world turns on china including russia

bethswannns

I watch the independent youtube news not the CNN, FOX, or China news etc...

China coerced the right person like bloomberg, elon musk, tim cook, WHO dude and tons of influential people around the world with guarantees of big business + money. That is what I have been saying, capitalist/businessmen are money-driven individuals.. they are greedy.

South Korea is the purest form of capitalism/democracy. Several of their presidents were in jail, including singers, businessmen and any politicians.

If Tim Cook were running the company in S. Korea, he's in jail too for mass up 350 billion untaxed money oversea or giving too much business to another country.

ubermaster5000

China's military expenditure will not match the U.S.'s for decades.

And what makes you think you can trust the news that is run by the Chinese government? China has an agenda too and it will censor topics it deems unfit for consumption by their citizens.

Where are you from by the way?

bethswannns

China's military expenditure will not match the U.S.'s for decades.

And what makes you think you can trust the news that is run by the Chinese government? China has an agenda too and it will censor topics it deems unfit for consumption by their citizens.

Where are you from by the way?
I was born and raised in the U. S . You might be surprised hearing this considered that most gig workers were from non-USA origin. In my opinion, foreign born with U.S citizenship aren't Americans neither will Japan, South Korea, China or any Asian countries will allow that kind of citizenship to happen in their own countries.

I just have an interest in these topics since no one really talks about it. Most people don't have a good understanding in what China is doing to America underneath the surface.

RhodyBob

In my opinion, foreign born with U.S citizenship aren't Americans...
I'm as WASP as you can be, but two of my four grandparents were foreign born (Norway, Canada) U.S. citizens. Whatever the rules were to become citizens, they followed them and were proud to achieve citizenship. My great-grandfather brought all six of his children over from "the old country" and they all became naturalized citizens too.

Wherever you came from, whether it was last week or two centuries ago, if you become a naturalized citizen, you're as American as all of my grandparents, and as American as I am.

Using your logic, Bethswanns, some of your ancestors weren't Americans, because at some point they all got here from somewhere else. Being born on U.S. soil does automatically qualify you for U.S. citizenship, but people born somewhere else can qualify too.

Talk to your grandma and grandpa. They'll tell you about it, if you take the time to listen.

ubermaster5000

I was born and raised in the U. S . You might be surprised hearing this considered that most gig workers were from non-USA origin. In my opinion, foreign born with U.S citizenship aren't Americans neither will Japan, South Korea, China or any Asian countries will allow that kind of citizenship to happen in their own countries.

I just have an interest in these topics since no one really talks about it. Most people don't have a good understanding in what China is doing to America underneath the surface.
I am potentially pursuing a masters degree in a political science related field next year since I have a strong interest in these topics. Please tell me more.

China's belt and road initiative was China's attemt to reroute global commerce putting Beijing at the center. China is also trying to position its currency to be in competition with the U.S. dollar as a global reserve currency. The U.S. and China are engaged in what Harvard professor Allison Graham dubbed a "Thucydides trap". There is a good TED talk about this.

I am interested in hearing more about what you know about these topics. How do you know China has 10 million keyboard warriors that will infiltrate social media platforms?

Last edited:

bethswannns

I am potentially pursuing a masters degree in a political science related field next year since I have a strong interest in these topics. Please tell me more.

China's belt and road initiative was China's attemt to reroute global commerce putting Beijing at the center. China is also trying to position its currency to be in competition with the U.S. dollar as a global reserve currency. The U.S. and China are engaged in what Harvard professor Allison Graham dubbed a "Thucydides trap". There is a good TED talk about this.

I am interested in hearing more about what you know about these topics. How do you know China has 10 million keyboard warriors that will infiltrate social media platforms?
Here are the youtube channel I followed: "laowhy86" "china uncensored" "china focus" "steve bannon war room" channel.

It is difficult to explain all in one post since I have watched over hundred of videos.

About the belt and road, the guy just released a new video talking about that..

ubermaster5000

Here are the youtube channel I followed: "laowhy86" "china uncensored" "china focus" "steve bannon war room" channel.

It is difficult to explain all in one post since I have watched over hundred of videos.

About the belt and road, the guy just released a new video talking about that..
Interesting, I will check it out.

Here is that TED talk I mentioned:

Ubahaa

I believed China will build the bulk of the worlds future technologies since they have 800 million labor forc9e. They will scatter to Africa, South America, Europe and build build build..

Not going to happen