1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Funny uber drivers

Discussion in 'London' started by igor l, Sep 11, 2015.

1. igor l

igor l

Driving:
    UberTAXI

Main one is in 0:10sec this is good one. Heathrow Terminal X please !
    I dont care about the rest only 0:10 ;D

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  2. Ibz mneimneh

Ibz mneimneh

I have been in a black cab on several occasions I always tend to put a Arab tourist accent on to see what route he decides to take... 100% all the time they go around in circles when I confront them in my normal accent they tend to freeze and ask me to pay what I want.... Lol

3. Brain dead

Brain dead

BULL**** !! .... Like you know the right route to take sitting in the back without your sat nav you peasant!!

Jack Dunphy likes this.
  4. igor l

igor l

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    hahah lol xd

5. Ibz mneimneh

Ibz mneimneh

Some 1 is upset it's not rocket science mate to drive from Cromwell road to Warwick road

6. Fuzzyelvis

Fuzzyelvis

Driving:
    UberX
    I feel bad for the rider but that is hilarious.

7. Burrels

Burrels

Driving:
    UberX
    Blac cab driver are realy sad people, how do we know they working for uber, why dont they search on Google and find out how f•••• up they are, i bet you any money when blac cab driver go to sleep all they dream about it is uber drivers;)

Sad ignorant d****

8. D1991

D1991

ive seen uber drivers and black cab drivers breaking the law like the one watching a movie whilst he was driving on trinity road last night

9. igor l

igor l

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    Of course!
    I've seen not even one, but loads of situations when cabbie was taking a turn where it was prohibited.
    That's why i put 0:10 sec in this movie because this was was hilarious ;)

10. Ha ha I do this too with accents...

11. voodooman

voodooman

Ibz you havent been in the back of a black cab ..only if youve driven into it.....that arab may have come over for the last 10 yrs and done the same journey dozens of times you do not bother risking grief for a couple of quid..your a fantasist

Jack Dunphy likes this.
  12. Drive4fun

Drive4fun

Till uber came to London I was thinking that black cabs are the worst drivers here, but then after I see some uber drivers take not only the pax from black cabs but and their stupidity hahaha, however the major difference between is that the uber drivers don't know where they are and too tired as well so very often ignore the road signs and do dangerous mistake and the cabbies does it because they think they are unstoppable and something more then the rest of the drivers. ( wan...rs).
    Sorry to all genuine guys anyway

13. igor l

igor l

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    No problem ! ;D

14. Jack Dunphy

Jack Dunphy

very impressive spelling

15. igor l

igor l

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    Sad but true.

16. It is not 100% proven that any of those cars featured in that clip are Uber drivers.

Unless the Uber driver app on a phone is shown on display inside the car, the driver could be driving for any London PH firm.

17. igor l

igor l

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    Indeed. There's a lot of Toyota Prius driving around the london for other companies.

18. eric_london

eric_london

Driving:
    UberX
    And this is a professional london famous taxi THE BLACK CAB. They have began a new service they drop you right at your living room. Photo is taking by me today at Forest Road in Walthamstow !!!! Use ur black cab and they have the knowledge and they are safe like this idiot!!!!

Attached Files:

19. igor l

igor l

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    DUDE !! WHAT PhONE IS thIS ?!
    It's 21 century !
    Ok. What i think we see on this picture is Black cab on park way ?;d driven thru wall ?;p

20. eric_london

eric_london

Driving:
    UberX
    Igor dont u sleep bro :) its iphone but I dropped it in water a week ago