Funny they didn't talk to anyone in SF

JPilla

1. Being in my car
2. Not tipping
3. Eating without asking
4. Not being ready
5. Telling me directions after I tell them i'm FROM here and we already established a route.
6. Trying to play country in my car (usually will get some rbl posse instead)
7. I guess being rude would be #1, but it had only happened a couple times. Both times they got the boot aaaaand an option for an ass whoopin. Neither time did I get the pleasure.

DollarFree

1. Being in my car
2. Not tipping
3. Eating without asking
4. Not being ready
5. Telling me directions after I tell them i'm FROM here and we already established a route.
7. I guess being rude would be #1, but it had only happened a couple times. Both times they got the boot aaaaand an option for an ass whoopin. Neither time did I get the pleasure.
#3, and “Please turn the radio off”, so I can have a loud phone conversation the whole trip are always 1*s.
Asking me what I think of Brexit knowing that if I give anything other than the correct MSNBC/CNN/NPR hive think reply you’ll report me for “Service” is a cover my ass 3*.

Red Leader

#3, and “Please turn the radio off”, so I can have a loud phone conversation the whole trip are always 1*s.
Asking me what I think of Brexit knowing that if I give anything other than the correct MSNBC/CNN/NPR hive think reply you’ll report me for “Service” is a cover my ass 3*.
uh...I dont really know anything about Brexit. and if you are going to have a loud phone conversation, you are going to have it in someone else's car.

oh, and the radio is for my entertainment.

seymour

1. Being in my car
2. Not tipping
3. Eating without asking
4. Not being ready
8 - keep asking me why I am not doing construction work anymore lol

JPilla

Real talk though? I can't knock them for doing calls if they order uberx... uberpool phone calls? They fasho get "The Woody Show" in the background. Do people really ask you about Brexit though? Americans or Brit transplants?
Post automatically merged:

8 - keep asking me why I am not doing construction work anymore lol
Dude! Lol I do jobs. I don't work for a company. I work this week and not the next. @@@@er lol

There’s plenty of annoying things, but for me the main thing is phony patronizing. If you call me boss, you’re automatically 1*.
Bruh... next time they call you boss? @@@@ with em! Ask em "you said i'm boss right? Simon says..." that could actually be a funny fun ride!

The day that I'm 100% out, i'm going to roll up like dude in Blind Spotting...

Last edited:

BeansnRice

1. Being in my car
2. Not tipping
3. Eating without asking
4. Not being ready

Thanks for the ride ! Or Thanks for picking us up!

To me this means I’m doing a charity run.

Why thank me if you actually believe you are paying enough to to be picked up?

Hearing THANKS always results in no tip.

Paxholes...

RideshareSpectrum

Thanks for the ride ! Or Thanks for picking us up!

To me this means I’m doing a charity run.

Why thank me if you actually believe you are paying enough to to be picked up?

Hearing THANKS always results in no tip.

Paxholes...
Up front ‘thanks’ for any reason other than ‘not running me down’, ‘your patience’, or ‘for saving me from....’ gets the same auto response:
‘ Thank me after I safely get you to your destination. A lot can happen between now and then’.
I find it reframes the experience and sets a more proper tone for the duration of the trip.