Funny story!

RasAlGhul

I had a pax from Oakville acting all big and mighty... He we like "hahha you drive for über loser and was like enjoy your $5" I'm like okay? So the next day I saw him at my day job since I do über part time and he had an interview with me. He didn't recognize me because I usually wear sun glasses when I drive. ( guy was applying for a job base salary started $16 a hour what a big shot) so after his interview I told him to come wait in the conference room and when he sat down I put a $5 bill in the table and said " I'm a loser remember?) and hired him! I'm give him hell !!!

James Han

I had a pax from Oakville acting all big and mighty... He we like "hahha you drive for über loser and was like enjoy your $5" I'm like okay? So the next day I saw him at my day job since I do über part time and he had an interview with me. He didn't recognize me because I usually wear sun glasses when I drive. ( guy was applying for a job base salary started $16 a hour what a big shot) so after his interview I told him to come wait in the conference room and when he sat down I put a $5 bill in the table and said " I'm a loser remember?) and hired him! I'm give him hell !!!
I hope to be a good relationship.^o^