1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Fun ways to get a 1 star

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by Ribak, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Ribak

Ribak

1) ask pax what kind of dog they have? Most will respond in a happy manner....until you mention it was their smell that indicated pet owner. 1 star.

2) overhear a pax asking if “my dress makes me look fat?” Respond by saying, “it’s not the dress”. 1 star.

There has to be some other ideas out there....please share yours.

Car Sick, Cary Grant, junbug7 and 5 others like this.
  2. Bpr2

Bpr2

Driving:
    UberX
    Having a lit up billboard on your car.

tohunt4me and Zebonkey like this.
  3. sheridens

sheridens

I am a dog owner and find most other dog owners very easy going. I couldn't imagine any dog owner would 1* for that.

If you drive an SUV or wagon, how about you take rides with your large-breed dog in the cargo compartment? I imagine that would pretty soon garner some 1 stars. It would be pretty fun too, watching pax react!

tohunt4me likes this.
  4. Tom Harding

Tom Harding

Driving:
    UberX
    Drive through a large puddle and splash a pedestrian.

5. Ribak

Ribak

LOL. Spoken like a true pet lover. Nice as can be.....but totally oblivious to the smell they carry.

tohunt4me likes this.
  6. Judy2017

Judy2017

Driving:
    UberX
    I'm an animal lover too and have a beautiful fluffy cat. However, you will hardly see her fur on my clothes...I am absolutely amazed at how many riders "shed" their pet's fur from their jackets/clothing to the car seats. And they are oblivious!! I once opened up the trunk after an airport drop off, and it was covered in fur - from the rider's luggage!!!!! The trunk looked like a whole family of dogs or cats had been living/sleeping there for months. I wish I noticed it earlier - would have 2* rated her!!!

tohunt4me and Dice Man like this.
  7. Dice Man

Dice Man

Driving:
    UberX
    I once had a sick dog in my car, one month later, I find hair in my car.

Judy2017 likes this.
  8. uberdude76

uberdude76

Blast Alex Jones and while wearing a MAGA! Red Hat!!

Cary Grant likes this.
  9. 1.5xorbust

1.5xorbust

Next time you have a service dog onboard tell the pax how much their dog looks like them. But don’t tell them that they look like their dog. You might not be tipped if you do so.

10. Demand they get/use a car seat or you will deny service.

Don't let more than 4 people in the car.

That's the cause of a great deal of my 1 star ratings..

Don't be a jerk, you'll get higher ratings.

Bpr2 likes this.
  11. Mista T

Mista T Author

Start the ride by explaining, in detail, how much you expect them to give as a tip, and why. Pax LOVE that!

Zebonkey, rideshareMN and Ribak like this.
  12. Bpr2

Bpr2

Driving:
    UberX
    Had a raver girl in my car a few months ago. Even with multiple deep cleanings, and twice by pros, still finding a lone stick on jewel here and there.

Dice Man likes this.
  13. Cdub2k

Cdub2k

Don't brush your teeth or bathe for 2 days. Wearing your "around the house clothes" hop in your car and turn on the app and take a series of rides with the windows rolled up with the A/C turned off. Make sure you have the radio tuned in to the political news channel. Make sure you comment very loudly and voice your opinion about everything.

Complete all of those steps sit back and just watch the 1 stars pile up until you are deleted from the platform.

tohunt4me likes this.
  14. Bite your tongue!

temp.jpg

15. Pet hair on Luggage !
    Unbelievable !
    Furry Luggage.
    Pets mark luggage also.
    They want everyone to know
    Their people are claimed !

Pets have anxiety when owners leave.

I often have to vaccum my trunk also.

16. Grahamcracker

Grahamcracker Moderator

Driving:
    UberX
    Telling pax that a degree in criminal justice (not knowing that's what their degree is) is a micky mouse degree after saying you're going to school for Zoology.

I'm not oblivious to the smell. I think the pros out weigh the cons by 10 fold. I know what a pet smells like and I also know it's pretty much a losing battle but totally worth it. When I grow up I want to be a dog hoarder and order all the Uber/Lyft I can.

tohunt4me likes this.
  17. A Dog hoarder eh ?

Peta will " Rescue" them and euthanize them all " humanely".

Grahamcracker likes this.
  18. Grahamcracker

Grahamcracker Moderator

Driving:
    UberX
    So contradicting

tohunt4me likes this.
  19. Yes.

Attached Files:

20. I was going to say road rage but every time I start swearing at someone and honking my horn the pax seem to love it and edge me on to keep going.