• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Fun ways to get a 1 star

Ribak

1) ask pax what kind of dog they have? Most will respond in a happy manner....until you mention it was their smell that indicated pet owner. 1 star.

2) overhear a pax asking if “my dress makes me look fat?” Respond by saying, “it’s not the dress”. 1 star.

There has to be some other ideas out there....please share yours.

sheridens

1) ask pax what kind of dog they have? Most will respond in a happy manner....until you mention it was their smell that indicated pet owner. 1 star.
I am a dog owner and find most other dog owners very easy going. I couldn't imagine any dog owner would 1* for that.

If you drive an SUV or wagon, how about you take rides with your large-breed dog in the cargo compartment? I imagine that would pretty soon garner some 1 stars. It would be pretty fun too, watching pax react!

Ribak

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am a dog owner and find most other dog owners very easy going. I couldn't imagine any dog owner would 1* for that.
LOL. Spoken like a true pet lover. Nice as can be.....but totally oblivious to the smell they carry.

Judy2017

I'm an animal lover too and have a beautiful fluffy cat. However, you will hardly see her fur on my clothes...I am absolutely amazed at how many riders "shed" their pet's fur from their jackets/clothing to the car seats. And they are oblivious!! I once opened up the trunk after an airport drop off, and it was covered in fur - from the rider's luggage!!!!! The trunk looked like a whole family of dogs or cats had been living/sleeping there for months. I wish I noticed it earlier - would have 2* rated her!!!

Dice Man

I'm an animal lover too and have a beautiful fluffy cat. However, you will hardly see her fur on my clothes...I am absolutely amazed at how many riders "shed" their pet's fur from their jackets/clothing to the car seats. And they are oblivious!! I once opened up the trunk after an airport drop off, and it was covered in fur - from the rider's luggage!!!!! The trunk looked like a whole family of dogs or cats had been living/sleeping there for months. I wish I noticed it earlier - would have 2* rated her!!!
I once had a sick dog in my car, one month later, I find hair in my car.

1.5xorbust

Next time you have a service dog onboard tell the pax how much their dog looks like them. But don’t tell them that they look like their dog. You might not be tipped if you do so.

Stevie The magic Unicorn

2) overhear a pax asking if “my dress makes me look fat?” Respond by saying, “it’s not the dress”. 1 star.

There has to be some other ideas out there....please share yours.
Demand they get/use a car seat or you will deny service.

Don't let more than 4 people in the car.

That's the cause of a great deal of my 1 star ratings..

Don't be a jerk, you'll get higher ratings.

Cdub2k

Don't brush your teeth or bathe for 2 days. Wearing your "around the house clothes" hop in your car and turn on the app and take a series of rides with the windows rolled up with the A/C turned off. Make sure you have the radio tuned in to the political news channel. Make sure you comment very loudly and voice your opinion about everything.

Complete all of those steps sit back and just watch the 1 stars pile up until you are deleted from the platform.

tohunt4me

Pet hair on Luggage !
Unbelievable !
Furry Luggage.
Pets mark luggage also.
They want everyone to know
Their people are claimed !

Pets have anxiety when owners leave.

I often have to vaccum my trunk also.

Grahamcracker

Telling pax that a degree in criminal justice (not knowing that's what their degree is) is a micky mouse degree after saying you're going to school for Zoology.

Spoken like a true pet lover. Nice as can be.....but totally oblivious to the smell they carry.
I'm not oblivious to the smell. I think the pros out weigh the cons by 10 fold. I know what a pet smells like and I also know it's pretty much a losing battle but totally worth it. When I grow up I want to be a dog hoarder and order all the Uber/Lyft I can.