Fun and Games for Drivers

OldUncleDave

1.As you pull into a Dead End street, shout"IT'S A TRAP!!! "
2. As you drop off the pax, proudly state, " Hey, 3 trips in a row without a fatality! I deserve 5 stars/ "
3. Hang a sstring of garlic from your rear view mirror. Explain it's to ward off vampires. Half-way thru the ride, notice there is no reflection from rear seat pax.
4. Create Mix-Tape of annoying songs (Slim Whitman, Alvin and Chipmunks, Barry Manilow). Ask PAX if they like music and put tape in full blast. Especially fun if you hit Slim Whitman in mid yodel.
5. If your PAX is a guy from a bar, start conversation with, "Ever ride in an UBER before?" Halfway through ride ask him, " Do you like Gladiator movies? " Finally, as he gets out of car, ask him, " Do you like to hang out in the locker room and watch men take showers? "
6. When they ask you how long you've been driving for Uber, say " Ever since I was acquitted of that murder". Explain it was a technicality that got you off.
Or, "Ever since I finished the Court Ordered Anger Management sessions"

Surely, you can't be serious!
I am serious, don't call me Shirley!
Post automatically merged:

1.As you pull into a Dead End street, shout"IT'S A TRAP!!! "
2. As you drop off the pax, proudly state, " Hey, 3 trips in a row without a fatality! I deserve 5 stars/ "
3. Hang a sstring of garlic from your rear view mirror. Explain it's to ward off vampires. Half-way thru the ride, notice there is no reflection from rear seat pax.
4. Create Mix-Tape of annoying songs (Slim Whitman, Alvin and Chipmunks, Barry Manilow). Ask PAX if they like music and put tape in full blast. Especially fun if you hit Slim Whitman in mid yodel.
5. If your PAX is a guy from a bar, start conversation with, "Ever ride in an UBER before?" Halfway through ride ask him, " Do you like Gladiator movies? " Finally, as he gets out of car, ask him, " Do you like to hang out in the locker room and watch men take showers? "
6. When they ask you how long you've been driving for Uber, say " Ever since I was acquitted of that murder". Explain it was a technicality that got you off.
Or, "Ever since I finished the Court Ordered Anger Management sessions"

Surely, you can't be serious!
I am serious, don't call me Shirley!
As to #2, make sure you explain "IN MY CAR" deaths in the street don't count as work place fatalities in Uber-world

Last edited:

OldUncleDave

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, nothing really. But you HAVE to admit some of his songs are irritating! I mean, "I write the songs"?