Full time drivers.

AlexUselect

Wanted to find out how much full time (10+) hours uber and Lyft are making in Las Vegas? Statement screen shots welcome. No crap please.

TransporterX

If you put in 60-70hrs+, you will make at least $1K net (Uber, Lyft, Tips and Referrals). Sorry no screenshot from me.. too many Uber spies here :smiles:.

Freebyrdie

If you put in 60-70hrs+, you will make at least $1K net (Uber, Lyft, Tips and Referrals). Sorry no screenshot from me.. too many Uber spies here :smiles:.
It's interesting....when uber went down in multiple cities, this site also had server errors. One could conclude uber server and uberpeople servers are indeed connected. Of course uber is here....what better way to really keep tabs on the pulse of the drivers.

Glasvegas

It's interesting....when uber went down in multiple cities, this site also had server errors. One could conclude uber server and uberpeople servers are indeed connected. Of course uber is here....what better way to really keep tabs on the pulse of the drivers.
I was wondering bout that. Not the only crazy person witj the same theory.

UberDude2

They absolutely keep a close eye on this forum. In LA the forum is very active. Many things said in that forum were addressed in some form or another whether it be an app update, mass email or changes to incentive programs so drivers didn't cheat the system.
TransporterX had the right idea when he created a thread about sun shades at the airport, there just weren't enough people here to support the idea.
Anyone who speaks to another driver should mention this forum so we could attempt to be on the same page. Communication is paramount.

Drivincrazy

I have been surmising that Uber owns and administers the site. It IS quite professional looking. Surmising only.