• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

FUEL CARD DISCOUNT??

jafi_112

Does anyone know where to go to get a real fuel card discount with your Uber card? I get .22 at Vons with a $17 purchase and no fee for credit card use. I went to a Shell and they jacked me up .14/gallon for using a credit card, and Uber gave me .34 back on a $22 purchase. I have a couple of credit cards that give me 2% cash back at gas stations, so I might be better off using those, unless someone can provide me with where to go for better numbers. I am thinking Uber is getting 5% back from the stations and giving us pennies, much like Uber pool.

black uber

Try the Interactive Fuel Finder Map & see.
It only shows participating stations & the amount of the discount (colour coded red, green & blue to the amount discounted)
You can always cross-reference with a "gas buddy" App. or similar for todays price.

kojeislandincha

Does anyone know where to go to get a real fuel card discount with your Uber card? I get .22 at Vons with a $17 purchase and no fee for credit card use. I went to a Shell and they jacked me up .14/gallon for using a credit card, and Uber gave me .34 back on a $22 purchase. I have a couple of credit cards that give me 2% cash back at gas stations, so I might be better off using those, unless someone can provide me with where to go for better numbers. I am thinking Uber is getting 5% back from the stations and giving us pennies, much like Uber pool.
Fake News!! So Glad We Can Say this now.. The Fantastic part of this will be it's Non Confrontational...Uber Fuel Card is Ridiculous. It doesn't give the discounts that Reall Credit Cards Offer. This Post is ?.........

Try the Interactive Fuel Finder Map & see.
It only shows participating stations & the amount of the discount (colour coded red, green & blue to the amount discounted)
You can always cross-reference with a "gas buddy" App. or similar for todays price.
Not A Good Deal....Little or No Discounts

Does this show the net fuel price at each location? Or the retail and discount amount separately? Also, does it show only participating gas stations or all of them? Thanks for any feedback.
Probably won't get feedback that makes sense. Time to Relish when Honesty in Advertising was King