FuberPool - Cancellation Time

Lord Summerisle

Nope, I cancelled so many 2mins Uberpool this weekend without a match.

I waited until this guy came out and was hugging his family, and I took off in face, when the timer ran out.:p
It wasn't a pool but an entitled blonde with a 4.65 rating came out with a little case exactly as my alarm sounded 6 minutes. I waited till her arm was reaching for the door then zoomed off. She's obviously done this to countless drivers.

KekeLo

So we can cancel after 2min even if it's the one and only pickup?

Correct, and I love it. I even hid where the pax couldn't see me because it was only a couple seconds left when they came out. I got me $40 this weekend in uberpool cancellation fees.

I picked up this one dude, and he only wanted to go 1 mile to this apartment building. He asked me if he could change the address to another destination after he came out of this apartment.

He was in the apartment for 4mins, and he left his bag in my car. I was tired of waiting, so I reached in the back seat for his bag because I was going to sit it on the ground in front of the apartments and leave.:p

As soon as I reached for the bag, he started walking out of the apartment, and he opened the door, and he gave me a $30 tip for waiting 4mins, and he stayed at his original destination.:p

I make some good tips Ubering now for whatever reason:p

Last edited:

sekani

Waited five minutes for a Pool pax once because the people I had in the car already insisted that I not drive off and leave her behind.

In any other situation, it's two minutes, no text, I'm gone. I haven't gone full jerk mode and pulled off in people's faces yet, but there was one time where all the pax had to do was TURN AROUND and they would've seen me before the two minutes were up. Cancel, $4.

XUberMike

Waited five minutes for a Pool pax once because the people I had in the car already insisted that I not drive off and leave her behind.

In any other situation, it's two minutes, no text, I'm gone. I haven't gone full jerk mode and pulled off in people's faces yet, but there was one time where all the pax had to do was TURN AROUND and they would've seen me before the two minutes were up. Cancel, $4.
Ahhh... people in car want you to miss the pool ETA and when they complain you'll pay their refund.