Fuber hates me, I hate Fuber!

Fuberal

I just ended the week at $605, including both quests, 20 for 70 for the week and 20 for 45 for the weekend. I exactly did 40 rides, 25 hours app on, 65% of rides on surge, no boost, all base rides on DF. Didn't get out of SFV, Fuber would only give me shorties on surge, longest surge ride a 1.6 pool with no new requests to Santa Clarita for $24. I averaged $15 a ride, definitely felt like I anted even with doing mostly surge rides.

I wonder my 55% AR and 22% CR has anything to do with it.

I just ended the week at $605, including both quests, 20 for 70 for the week and 20 for 45 for the weekend. I exactly did 40 rides, 25 hours app on, 65% of rides on surge, no boost, all base rides on DF. Didn't get out of SFV, Fuber would only give me shorties on surge, longest surge ride a 1.6 pool with no new requests to Santa Clarita for $24. I averaged $15 a ride, definitely felt like I anted even with doing mostly surge rides.

I forgot to add that $605 included 25 in app tips, also got $35 in cash tips for the week.

iheartuber

I forgot to add that $605 included 25 in app tips, also got $35 in cash tips for the week.

Not bad young grasshopper

Fuberal

Not bad young grasshopper
I even had my DF set up in the middle of blood red to LAX to DT to Pasadena to Simi Valley, not one hit, it would take me from Granada Hills to Sherman Oaks. It almost looked like they were testing a new algorithm on me they're about to introduce, like a circled 10 mile radius stay within your base zone.

poseidon

u need to raise ur AR.

when mine at single digit, i rarely get long trip, but ever since i bring it up to 20ish, i get at least 1 long trip everytime i logged in. currently im at 19, today already got 3 long trip, 1 45+, 2 60+

Fuberal

u need to raise ur AR.

when mine at single digit, i rarely get long trip, but ever since i bring it up to 20ish, i get at least 1 long trip everytime i logged in. currently im at 19, today already got 3 long trip, 1 45+, 2 60+
AR or CR? I think you meant CR. If you're talking about AR, I'm at 55%, what single digit are you talking about? Your response doesn't make sense.

poseidon

AR = accept rate

yes, my accept rate was at single digit, from single digit to 20ish, thats a over 100% improvement in fubers eye.

u need to bring urs probably to the 90s

Fuber101

I even had my DF set up in the middle of blood red to LAX to DT to Pasadena to Simi Valley, not one hit, it would take me from Granada Hills to Sherman Oaks. It almost looked like they were testing a new algorithm on me they're about to introduce, like a circled 10 mile radius stay within your base zone.
I'm pretty sure they are, it was a bad week for me. We are their Ginny pigs haha

Fuberal

AR = accept rate

yes, my accept rate was at single digit, from single digit to 20ish, thats a over 100% improvement in fubers eye.

u need to bring urs probably to the 90s
Right, no way in hell im doing that. How about don't drive for a week, it'll reset at 100%, then I'll be back at their good graces again. Your AR is single digits, I wonder how many emails you got from Fuber.

I'm pretty sure they are, it was a bad week for me. We are their Ginny pigs haha
I think you're right sir, we are their pigs any way you look at it.

poseidon

every week i got notice about my AR, but why AR matters? why?

u have a much higher AR than i do, what happened now???

Fuberal

every week i got notice about my AR, but why AR matters? why?

u have a much higher AR than i do, what happened now???
Then, I'll drive this week and let it drop to 20 then built it up to 40, let's see if it makes a difference, I've gotten only 1 long trip notification since it started.

LoveBC

Out of curiosity, how many hours to get that??

Fuberal

^^^^^

All my numbers are in the original post, 25 hours app on, since I stayed in the valley, very few deadmiles.

Fuberal

u need to raise ur AR.

Long trip is useless if it's going 8 miles is rush hour even with surge.