• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Frustration

Bazinga57

Frustrated for getting rating dings that make no sense...like driving last week in ice, snow, sub-zero temps. Sorry my car may not have been up to your standard of cleanliness, or that you got salt on your outfit. Sorry I didnt see you on the other side of the 8 foot snow pile. Sorry I didn"t pull into your unplowed apt parking lot because I would have gotten stuck. Sorry for the snow and moisture others may have gotten in the car from their shoes, or their kids clothes. Sorry for driving slow enough to provide a safe trip, though apparently too slow for you. Sorry for your apparent lack of comfort when you and your three, 300 pound friends took a trip in my Chevy Cruz. Order something else next time. Sorry I took your request and you had to wait 20 minutes instead of 9 for your 5 minute trip. Sorry no city buses were running for 2 days and you had to pay the expensive $5 surge pick-up fee. Sorry the rider ahead of you smelled of booze and smoke and ruined your experience. Thanks all for the low ratings. You successfully brought me down from 4.94 to 4.91. Okay rant over.

Last edited:

SatMan

Frustrated for getting rating dings that make no sense...like driving last week in ice, snow, sub-zero temps. Sorry my car may not have been up to your standard of cleanliness, or that you got salt on your outfit. Sorry I didnt see you on the other side of the 8 foot snow pile. Sorry I didn"t pull into your unplowed apt parking lot because I would have gotten stuck. Sorry for the snow and moisture others may have gotten in the car from their shoes, or their kids clothes. Sorry for driving slow enough to provide a safe trip, though apparently too slow for you. Sorry for your apparent lack of comfort when you and your three, 300 pound friends took a trip in my Chevy Cruz. Order something else next time. Sorry I took your request and you had to wait 20 minutes instead of 9 for your 5 minute trip. Sorry no city buses were running for 2 days and you had to pay the expensive $5 surge pick-up fee. Sorry the rider ahead of you smelled of booze and smoke and ruined your experience. Thanks all for the low ratings. You successfully brought me down from 4.94 to 4.91. Okay rant over.
LOL, you'll survive....Nice rant tho...

JohnnyWick

After getting a bad rating and comment about COMFORT from a pool or an X rider who had a ride in a late model luxury SUV, I once again understood that there are many people out there who were a member of British Rotal Family in their previous life.

As a pax you are riding from point A to point B. If you are given this ride it must be an auto 5 star unless you are taken to point C!

Also Uber must give auto 5 star if a pax doesn’t rate.

Ad nauseam

I KNOW better, and years down the line I find myself caring too much about my rating. Way high, dude. However, chief reason to keep high ratings is to allow for being an a hole. This I cherish, my reasonable capacity to go ape chit on a pregnant lady, should she decide to give birth in my car---or I just feel like it!

UberBeemer

I KNOW better, and years down the line I find myself caring too much about my rating. Way high, dude. However, chief reason to keep high ratings is to allow for being an a hole. This I cherish, my reasonable capacity to go ape chit on a pregnant lady, should she decide to give birth in my car---or I just feel like it!
Ad, I have trouble thinking you would do that...

Halfmybrain

My illusions of Genteel, Easy Going Ad are crumbling like dryer lint

Frustrated for getting rating dings that make no sense...like driving last week in ice, snow, sub-zero temps....
This was a supurb rant...reminds me of my favorite movie reviews--the ones for BAaaaaad movies.

ANTlifebaby

I forgive you, but I'll never forget.

teetee2112

In my previous, previous life in crap customer service jobs (target through college), big corporations will tell you outright that customers will lash out at the first representative of a large company they see. As a cashier, so be prepared (This lack of awareness will make them further take it out on you)
You are responsible for every quip they find in the system. This is why people say don't take pool. It's their place to unload any grievance for broken promises online.
It's definitely the place to unload any prob they have with the cheap seats, at your expense.
I also took a pool that expected me to drive through an ice filled corridor and get stuck for an hour on her behalf if it makes you feel better.. don't take it to heart, most people are horrible and selfish. It makes it that much sweeter when you find people that are not.
Really, I think people must be under a squeeze of pressure/stresss to bring out their true nature. The wine is sweet or sour, but still true.

Last edited:

LoveTheBlues

Ad; try not to go off on the of pregnant lady; you'll regret that one and it won't be measured in stars. My GF works in birth community and you know the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"? Well, add pregnant to the equation and you don't even stand a chance. Just surrender now.

As for the OP rant; admirible therapy. May not change a thing but if it can get you through another day, Well we have just the forum to vent!

Ad nauseam

What do you mean "the guy who did"? Is there a story a driver yelling at a birthing mother???
My dear man. There is a famous incident where some pycho goes postal on some undeserving poor dear woman who announces, as I understood the much ballyhooed event, announces her water has just given way and she is in labor.

That is how I understood it.

How I learned about it is here. 2.5 years back when the incident was fresh----images of this royal pycho jagg off block head idiot ride share driver were virtually virol.

What he did is reprehensible.

How he looks doing it warms me heart to this very day.

I dunno, ask lmwzwwj ! Used image as avatar for a year! He's got da "receipts" as the children say.

Halfmybrain

How he looks doing it warms me heart to this very day.
You have a heart? Good to know! I used to think you were ALL heart until recently. I forget what you said (I'm sure I repressed it for a reason) but I'm still reeling and traumatized that my perception of kindly, easy-going Ad Man were shattered.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

lmwzwwj Do you have a link to this driver & water-broke video?

Ad nauseam

I just did not want you to think I made that cray cray up---sick and pycho---all by myself!

Let me see if I can Google up.

Ad, as I recall, I simply said--
I perfer it paxheads sit in back seat, even if they are three!

Mild mannered brother I is!

1. Okay she wasn't pregnant. Could be me fetishizing (drop at hospital made me think that perhaps:smiles: I vote for fetish!
  2. Best video and cool dude

Get OUT of my car!

Gawd, I love it.

No, watched it four times, now. Yeszz she was pregnant and did not want to walk. Water in tack. Oh yeahz my fetish. Nuff said:smiles:

The image which grounds me. Please excuse any old G(s) who have tired of this good good tuff
Screenshot_20190205-181044_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ad nauseam

Just watched for the 7th time. I think that tuber is the rideshare love child of Pusher and Satman. Not like dey gay....like some bio chemical thing...
(Ad a nice Gal!)

The ridershare driver? He's all mine! Spontaneous generation or single cell sumptin!

That's my boy!
sniff sniff

Last edited: