Frustrating morning thus far

Cdub2k

4.99? What kind of kiss ass service to you provide?
That’s the passenger’s rating.
Post automatically merged:

Upon arrival, the countdown timer started at 15 minutes 😂

View attachment 481142

Plus lots of requests like this...

View attachment 481143

Lol, no thanks
If there isn’t anybody within 12.8 miles of this Rider exactly why isn’t this ride a “surge” ride?

They should pay the driver time and distance to go that far to pick someone up. In this case whatever 12.8 miles and 22 minutes equates to in this market the customer should pay that as the surge price to compensate the driver. That’s how a real company would operate.

Last edited:

mbd

View attachment 481142

View attachment 481143

Lol, no thanks
That would be the $1 cheeseburger and the 1$ large drink.:smiles: I Am going to get 1 cheeseburger today, with water from QT, .27 cents. Around 3.30 pm. 1 cheeseburger every two weeks or three weeks. Will throw away part of the bun.
.99 cents for the hamburger
1.00 for the cheeseburger
If I add a cheese to a burger from Burger King , it is 8 dollar extra.:smiles:

NauticalWheeler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That would be the $1 cheeseburger and the 1$ large drink.:smiles: I Am going to get 1 cheeseburger today, with water from QT, .27 cents. Around 3.30 pm. 1 cheeseburger every two weeks or three weeks. Will throw away part of the bun.
Number 9 with a Diet Coke. 2 chzbrgr meal.

4.99? What kind of kiss ass service to you provide?
Lol, trying to be condescending, yet covered in your own wrongness.

Reactions: mbd

mbd

Number 9 with a Diet Coke. 2 chzbrgr meal.

Lol, trying to be condescending, yet covered in your own wrongness.
I am going to take the cheese from McDonald’s and sell it at Burger King or Whataburger, and make insane profits.

Soldiering

View attachment 481142

Plus lots of requests like this...

View attachment 481143

Lol, no thanks
GUBER FREAKIN SUX!

.99 cents for the hamburger
1.00 for the cheeseburger
If I add a cheese to a burger from Burger King , it is 8 dollar extra.:smiles:
In doing keto now bro. Lost 55lbs! I still eat one bun burgers though😉

Brother, I have the same issue here in phoenix. 10 min is my max. If I go for that BS premium Guber offers Im stopping to pee gas or eat. Gryft an Gibber are making it interesting here. I got deacted yesterday on Myft for 2 hours. Some jackass pax said I was drinking. Pretty upsetting.

Last edited:

Cvillegordo

That’s the passenger’s rating.

If there isn’t anybody within 12.8 miles of this Rider exactly why isn’t this ride a “surge” ride?

They should pay the driver time and distance to go that far to pick someone up. In this case whatever 12.8 miles and 22 minutes equates to in this market the customer should pay that as the surge price to compensate the driver. That’s how a real company would operate.
I'm seeing boatloads of similar requests. There are far fewer ants working the area.

Volvonaut

Yeah, they did something with scheduled rides this week to make them even crazier losing propositions than I’d ever seen. This one is the only one I actually tolerated, since it got me $41 in an hour. But you bet they made me wait till the last minute. I’m rarely ever in the mood for that, but I have no mood when it’s this slow. Cute family though. Everyone’s off to vacation in Colorado suddenly.

304BC0BE-ACD4-448A-A074-FEE621290F09.jpeg

NauticalWheeler

Yesterday actually turned out pretty decent, but I worked all day. Icing on the cake was getting a scheduled ride no-show fee (where they include extra money for driving to pickup) then getting a regular request from the same person and getting the actual fare

Tips were pretty weak, though

Screenshot_20200703-103723_Uber Driver.jpg

Uberguyken

This is exactly the reason I don't accept scheduled rides anymore... They are always like that... And I'm not sitting around for $.12 a min...

NauticalWheeler

This is exactly the reason I don't accept scheduled rides anymore... They are always like that... And I'm not sitting around for $.12 a min...
This one I cancelled as soon as I saw the 15 minute waiting time and screenshotted it to post here.

The waiting times are almost always 5 minutes, though, because it seems the way scheduled rides work is the get sent out like normal requests when the scheduled time is approaching (I'm not sure if uber scheduled rides can be "claimed" by drivers, like Lyft one's, and I dont care).

I like scheduled rides, obviously, that show they are a long trip. Even if they are far away, you still get some compensation on them for the mileage and time to pickup if they no-show. As with almost any ride, I have no mercy when it comes to cancel/no showing unless to wait for the fare seems more profitable or some other reason (like it's taking me toward my destination and will pay well).

Butx yeah, not waiting 15 minutes for a rider, short of it being an absolute slam dunk surging unicorn ride or something or they hand me cash to wait.