Uber Drivers Forum banner

Frosh Circus

1K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  CocaColaKid 
#1 ·
Last night's Frosh Circus at Bingemans was great for my wallet. Got three of 'Em... wish I got more, but got an airport trip instead as soon as the surge disappeared.

Coke

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Yea was pretty busy this week in guelph

Plus got my first puke in my car. Took pics and got cleaning fee and rates the rider 1 ⭐ and the next day i get reported for professionalism. WOW. What did they want me do. Clap . I gave them a vomit bag too. How can they effin miss. I can guarantee it was the rider who puked in my car who rated me. Got 150$ fee. Had no other bad experiences that i can remember.

#5 ·
Was it a puke going to the bar or from it? I thoroughly check the pax to make sure they aren't drunk. Even when its's surging 2.8x, I don't carry drunks. Also, if its not surging 1.5x minimum, I don't bother with pickups from bar areas....

I'm impressed you got your Toronto trip posted. My Friday is showing $266.89, but my airport run is still stuck at $0.00 .... UberBots keep telling me 1-2 business days.

I wouldn't normally share either, but for a 1st year university students party, rez is pretty much the expected pick up location! ;)
Toll charge took some time to clear. I actually messaged them the actual toll fee from the 407 toll calculator and they adjusted accordingly. I actually don't pick up at res because I usually wastes a couple of mins waiting for a pickup, Instead go to a house. When its 2.8x surging, 2 mins is one dog day!
Coke

#4 ·
I was busy last night. I was picky with my rides. Min 1.5 surge except for one long trip to toronto and couple of destination pick ups. I'm not telling where I was doing pickups..
I'm impressed you got your Toronto trip posted. My Friday is showing $266.89, but my airport run is still stuck at $0.00 .... UberBots keep telling me 1-2 business days.

I wouldn't normally share either, but for a 1st year university students party, rez is pretty much the expected pick up location! ;)

Coke

#7 ·
It was from one house to another house. The girl was almost unconcious and was carried to the car by a guy. Wasn't surging. I was about to go when 10secs were left and i saw them coming out so i stayed. But anyways got my cleaning fee. Have to be a bit picky about my rides. This puking thing is discouraging me from doing uber. Thinking of doing pizza deliveries now. Hehe

oktoberfest was kind of busy last yr. although i did most of my time in guelph. Did a couple for bingemans.

Had a question. My safety certificate's 1 yr is going to be up soon. Do i have to get it done again. My car is a 2015 with 60k on it

#8 ·
It was from one house to another house. The girl was almost unconcious and was carried to the car by a guy. Wasn't surging. I was about to go when 10secs were left and i saw them coming out so i stayed.
Oh my, a DRUNK girl being carried by a guy, and its not surging screams RUN for dear life! Do not ever pick up a pax that is barely concious, and more importantly a female. Next time well be reading some Uber driver in Guelph allegedly drugged/touched a drunk woman's t!ts.
But anyways got my cleaning fee. Have to be a bit picky about my rides. This puking thing is discouraging me from doing uber. Thinking of doing pizza deliveries now. Hehe
Just do Uber only when its busy! Do your due diligence. Avoid drunk pax, avoid drunks, don't let pax bring open containers in your car etc. Minimise your risk!

Had a question. My safety certificate's 1 yr is going to be up soon. Do i have to get it done again. My car is a 2015 with 60k on it
Are you crazy? You have a two year old car with 60k and willingly throwing its value to the convenience of pukers and rude pax on uber! Want my opinion? Don't bother with safety. Sell the car (before it depreciates further) and get a 2012-13 model car with a lot of mileage. Drive 2 years with uber and get rid of. Even if its occasional uber driving, its laughable to use a newer car with low mileage to drive uber and earn peanuts and puke. Don't pay more than 6-7k.

#9 ·
Oh my, a DRUNK girl being carried by a guy, and its not surging screams RUN for dear life! Do not ever pick up a pax that is barely concious, and more importantly a female. Next time well be reading some Uber driver in Guelph allegedly drugged/touched a drunk woman's t!ts.
While I agree 100%, hopefully he has a dashcam pointing inwards to disprove such an allegation. I know I do....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.