• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Front bumper completely gone on a LYFT car, and still picking up people

Syn

Stop being a drama queen, its just a front bumper - it absolutely makes no difference how the car drives.

Kodyhead

Some yuppie up the mountain, at an airbnb wanted a Lyft; couldn't get one soon enough, so he ordered a taxi. I got his number from dispatch, and up there I went. His wrecked Lyft arrived a minute before me and I was shocked that Lyft allows cars in that shape to still operate.

What is the LYFT STANDARD on automobile conditions before DEACTIVATION?
None on Florida, we don't even have to get our cars inspected

Bob Reynolds

What do you mean I've been driving this for years its a beast
This has a lot of benefits.

First you won't have the pesky bike riders crashing into your doors when the passenger opens them while the bike rider is passing your vehicle at a high rate of speed.

Second you won't have to worry about those pesky passengers slamming your doors.

Third, you should be able to load and unload passengers a whole lot quicker.

Fourth, it's easier to get rid of problem passengers. Just accelerate and turn the corner at a high rate of speed in the direction you want to dispose of the passenger. You will no longer need an eject button.

Rosalita

Some yuppie up the mountain, at an airbnb wanted a Lyft; couldn't get one soon enough, so he ordered a taxi. I got his number from dispatch, and up there I went. His wrecked Lyft arrived a minute before me and I was shocked that Lyft allows cars in that shape to still operate.

What is the LYFT STANDARD on automobile conditions before DEACTIVATION?

it's not about being classy at Lyft. Ever read one of their classic "Lyft Support" emails? Reads like a 3rd grader responded. Tells you they won't match you again with that pax - the pax you reported was a minor with an illegal Lyft account! See, it's stuff like this that demonstrates time and again that it doesn't take brains to make money, it just takes money to make money.
Post automatically merged:

Then that damage just happened in the past day or two. The driver is probably already done.

"I do not think you can name many great inventions made by married men" - Nicola Tesla "

lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Miami 9
NO DEAL Las Vegas 3
Bill Wirth Raleigh-Durham 2