Friend deactivated..

SouthFLuberlady

So my friends husbands was deactivated bc his insurance renewal came up and he submitted the document. Uber deactivated him bc the picture was blurry.. he went to the Uber green light hub with insurance card and they said the decision was final.. I can’t imagine this being all to the story but have you guys heard of that... it’s a real insurance document that is still active (as far as I’m aware)

BAKAD

This happened to me. They permanently deactivated me and said that was the end of that, but I don't give up.

I filed my insurance papers early and the doc I put up was a little different from the other one (same insurance company) so the algorithm kicked me out. This is happening more than you think.

Online and my first meeting at the hub were worthless. Like talking to a dummy, the algorithm was in charge not the people.

Go see Dwight one of the supervisors at the hub. If he is not there ask to only see a supervisor or a manger. Take all your docs with you.

I was told there is so much fraud in South Florida, (what a surprise!) the system is taking a hard look at any changes in hopes to catch the bad guys. Not sure from what I see and hear from my steady riders if it is working

Good Luck.

SouthFLuberlady

This happened to me. They permanently deactivated me and said that was the end of that, but I don't give up.

I filed my insurance papers early and the doc I put up was a little different from the other one (same insurance company) so the algorithm kicked me out. This is happening more than you think.

Online and my first meeting at the hub were worthless. Like talking to a dummy, the algorithm was in charge not the people.

Go see Dwight one of the supervisors at the hub. If he is not there ask to only see a supervisor or a manger. Take all your docs with you.

I was told there is so much fraud in South Florida, (what a surprise!) the system is taking a hard look at any changes in hopes to catch the bad guys. Not sure from what I see and hear from my steady riders if it is working

Good Luck.
Which hub is he primarily at? I think he said he went to the one in midtown and was told something along those lines that the decision is final. I told him don’t give up go to a different hub. Personally I go to the hub on Taft told him try there

The Entomologist

Hahaha, what a bunch of tools, everyone knows a true forger submits his fake docs nice and tidy.

So uber plans to battle Miami's nation renowned title of "scam capital", this should be good.