• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Friday Night Boosts

dmarusa

On Thursday and Friday night, there were 1.2 boosts in downtown and midtown. I received every one that I was entitled to on Thursday, but on Friday, I was busy enough that I didn't have a chance to review my payouts throughout the night. The next morning, I looked at my trips and there wasn't a boost on a single one. Now not all of my trips would have qualified, but most should have. Did anyone else notice this? Unfortunately, you cannot see what the promotions were once they are over so I can't go back to be sure. I need to screen shot them when I start my evenings to prove my case.

UsedToBeAPartner

Most likely your pick ups were outside the boost area(s). You can always contact Uber (lack of) Support and have them review your pick up locations explaining that they should have included the boost......Good Luck! You can also visit the Greenlight Hub and have them show you the boost areas.

darkshy77

Most likely your pick ups were outside the boost area(s). You can always contact Uber (lack of) Support and have them review your pick up locations explaining that they should have included the boost......Good Luck! You can also visit the Greenlight Hub and have them show you the boost areas.
Destination pick up don't get boost also