Friday night at 2am and NO...

SmokeyJonez

image.png
SURGE ANYWHERE ON THE JERSEY SHORE! Maybe the Benny drivers learned their lesson and will stay up north. North Jersey surged almost the entire night!

#BennyGoHome

eaglesfansurfin88

Could not agree more. Saw lot's of license plates from PA, NY, and CT driving at the usual places (Parker House, Manasquan, etc.). At one point I counted over 50 cars in Belmar alone.... Did not get a single ping from 10:00 to 11:30 last night... Time to reconsider this shit.

SmokeyJonez

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
With the guarantee of 40 per hour didnt need the surge..
Most people couldn't qualify for the guarantee Bc they couldn't get 1 trip per hour. I counted 30 cars in LBI last night alone. There's never been a total of 30 cars in LBI in the first 2 years combined until this summer.

Lightning1181

I saw way too many cars with NYC TLC plates last night. Non-driving bennies down here taking the food from our mouths. Got behind one black suburban on Navesink river road and the dunce could not break 25mph in a 40 cause they don't teach that in TLC school.

eclipse3256

Most people couldn't qualify for the guarantee Bc they couldn't get 1 trip per hour. I counted 30 cars in LBI last night alone. There's never been a total of 30 cars in LBI in the first 2 years combined until this summer.
I got a ticket last night from a beach haven summer cop cuz I did not have a borough taxi license. Cab driver snitched on me right in front of the ketch nightclub

Lightning1181

I hate the word bennies
I happen to wear that badge with pride, as I am a NYer transplanted to the shore. As I am here 13+ years, I still hold my NY license as I happen to own homes in both states. I use that name when referring to myself as well. Basically it is just a word comprised of random letters, just like your choice word " hate"

Rob Beauregard

Actually, BENNY means, Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark, and New York.... the people that come down here and make our lives miserable... I wish they would stick to the GSP and not take 34 through Colts Neck to get to the beach.... makes our lives HELL....

N

NJ123

Yes I'm from freehold, went to SJV in holmdel. I know traffic on 34, 33, 35, 9, etc can be a nightmare. I moved to north jersey for my husbands job. Me, I just can not stand the word Benny.