• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Friday morning 1.1X boost

Inshur

Dannyyellowcab

Weekend Quest = Drive 35 trips, make $15 extra. What an insult! RIP to the industry. Definitely a long but slow death
Yellow doing ok because half of cabs stay without drivers while tlc fingertips 500 new applicants daily ...

Weekend Quest = Drive 35 trips, make $15 extra. What an insult! RIP to the industry. Definitely a long but slow death
It's very slow because uber screw drivers and pax with upfront pricing and they take cab

FuberNYC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Destination filter and Juno to save the day. $70+ Juno from 5:00 to 7:30AM and an XL to JFK using DF, $60+ 20 cash tip
Called it a day and back home to rest for my night shift

aluber1968

This business is dying because uber is signing up more and more drivers.
I am sure that they have a master plan to destroy all the competition on the road. Choice number 2, just a dumb idea of having more drivers will benefit everyone. It does benefit the customers and the company, punishes us as drivers.

Abbas878

This business is dying because uber is signing up more and more drivers.
I am sure that they have a master plan to destroy all the competition on the road. Choice number 2, just a dumb idea of having more drivers will benefit everyone. It does benefit the customers and the company, punishes us as drivers.
AGREE!