• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

friday 4 pm no corrolation to surge on rider/driver map

uber pro

Its been over an hour now. The drivers app completely misleading. Or lagging at least 2-3 minutes at showing the surge map.
Now those who are always online get their lesson will start using riders app and get offline.

Gretzky

I logged on several times today during surges (sitting right in the middle of the surging area on the map) only to receive non-surge pool rides. It seems the more I cancel pool rides, the more I receive :frown:

uber pro

I logged on several times today during surges (sitting right in the middle of the surging area on the map) only to receive non-surge pool rides. It seems the more I cancel pool rides, the more I receive :frown:
If you did not see the surge on the riders app than there was no surge. Dont feel bad.

Gretzky

I was working both apps as we always have done, logging on the driver app only when the pax app was surging.

Last edited:

jrboy

same thing happened to me on friday night. i thought i was taking surge rides when i wasn't. so what i started doing was cancel the trip if it didn't show a surge in accordance with the heat map.