Fri July 8

tdsu

Seems dead. Logged in for 45 min and drove downtown to the mission and back. Not a single ping

sawbui

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I only saw the surge towards pier 39 and embarcadero at 6, Fidi to soma 1.1 - 1.5

soupergloo

I barely got 6 rides done between 5-8 PM today for the hourly guarantee .. and every single one of my 6 pickups were pools.

it's terrible out there

1Nation

I barely got 6 rides done between 5-8 PM today for the hourly guarantee .. and every single one of my 6 pickups were pools.

it's terrible out there
It's been a terrible week all over the Bay Area for me. Probably the worst I've seen in my limited 9 months of doing this on and off.

Greenie

Super super slow, worst then last Friday. Even the 2pm surge was minimal and didn't last long. Where is everyone?

Suavo

I did 20 rides from 5pm to 1:45am. Logged out. I then got a notification saying i didnt accept 2 pool requests during my last ride (wtf) and then i tried to log on but ubers saying ive missed too many ride requests (strange....) and i had to wait 4 minutes. This better not effect my acceptance rate. I sent an email out to uber and ill let you guys know what happens... This seems shady as @@@@.

manuella

Manuella, I thought there was a Giants game that let out in the evening and maybe a concert at The Billl Graham auditorium. I didn't drive, but I thought it was going to be busy tonight.
My last riders were out of the game except there was absolutely no surge ! you didn't need to open the rider app to see almost all cars in the road were uber, I also wanted to do something none uber with Friday night lol

Uberpoordriver

Is it slow today?

Don't see any surge past two hours...
It will be this way for atleast another month and half once the rain comes back if we get any then it will pick back up they say winter slump so we will lower rates but the truth is summer time is the true slump