Fresno a no go

Cowboyup

Once in awhile I get requests for Fresno (TX) p/u and drop. If you do accept ping make sure it's during daylight. It's short trips but it takes awhile to travel for pickup. I pass on accepting rides. AND if it rains....streets are flooded.

Trebor

Once in awhile I get requests for Fresno (TX) p/u and drop. If you do accept ping make sure it's during daylight. It's short trips but it takes awhile to travel for pickup. I pass on accepting rides. AND if it rains....streets are flooded.
Not really. I picked up a few times from Fresno. I am 2/3 airport trips (to IAH). The other time I ended up in Hiram Clarke so it wasn't too bad of a ride. (although I did not get a ping until I was north of 610.

How did I get down there in the first place?

1) U of H
2) Sugar land
3) Hobby airport

I know you a new member trying to defend your territory. But this forum is to help other drivers. Not spread false rumors. I guarantee you, no one is going to go to Fresno to work and try and catch your airport runs. They are only going if they have a ride that takes them there. The streets, I can see flooding. After all, South Houston was built on rice fields.

Last edited:

Cowboyup

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not really. I picked up a few times from Fresno. I am 2/3 airport trips (to IAH). The other time I ended up in Hiram Clarke so it wasn't too bad of a ride. (although I did not get a ping until I was north of 610.

How did I get down there in the first place?

1) U of H
2) Sugar land
3) Hobby airport

I know you a new member trying to defend your territory. But this forum is to help other drivers. Not spread false rumors. I guarantee you, no one is going to go to Fresno to work and try and catch your airport runs. They are only going if they have a ride that takes them there. The streets, I can see flooding. After all, South Houston was built on rice fields.
Oh no ya did ain't just assume it's my territory?? WTF? Hell nah!! I don't play that !!

First off not new to that area. Worked 3 months but I stay out of Fresno. Don't jump on here and assume.

Just picked up twice in that area. It flooded after rains. And you can have it!! Got insurance?? Also, did you see the Rolls Royce factory near there?? What's up with that?? Plain as day. Big RR on the building with massive ROLLS ROYCE on side .....in the middle of oil field.

Anyway, stop throwing shade. I was trying to help out those not knowing that area. Sheesh.

rgongora

Oh no ya did ain't just assume it's my territory?? WTF? Hell nah!! I don't play that !!

First off not new to that area. Worked 3 months but I stay out of Fresno. Don't jump on here and assume.

Just picked up twice in that area. It flooded after rains. And you can have it!! Got insurance?? Also, did you see the Rolls Royce factory near there?? What's up with that?? Plain as day. Big RR on the building with massive ROLLS ROYCE on side .....in the middle of oil field.

Anyway, stop throwing shade. I was trying to help out those not knowing that area. Sheesh.
Rolls Royce makes a lot more than just Luxury cars, from aircraft turbines to oilfield equipment, and a lot of other things in between. That would explain the facility in Fresno, as the cars, as far as I know, are only made in the UK.